News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

mickEblu

The $80 million was for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey with the entire land clocking in, I believe, around $280 million. Adjusting for inflation that’s about $325 million, or about a 30% premium over Toy Story Land.

What really sucks about the budget for Pixar Pier is that, despite what all of the defenders say about doing something small, it is more than enough money to build a fun little dark ride that would have added capacity and been its own curiosity to explore.

Yeah but why spend that on one new ride when’s you can spend it on like 4 “new rides.”

Suspirian

Just incase you didn't quite get it!

DhSWupPVQAA0jZp.jpg

Curious Constance

I'm coming to believe the the worst part of Pixar Pier is the delayed pace at which things are opening. It would be a bit more tolerable if everything was open and we could begin aclimating to the mediocrity instead of this parade of disappointments.

It's like Disney is S L O W L Y ripping off the bandaid over the coarse of 1-2 years and the more of the wound that is exposed, the more you know you've got a problem that is going to require lots of medical attention.

JohnyKaz2078

I'm coming to believe the the worst part of Pixar Pier is the delayed pace at which things are opening. It would be a bit more tolerable if everything was open and we could begin aclimating to the mediocrity instead of this parade of disappointments.

It wouldn't make any difference actually. What remains to be opened is a re-themed carousel, a re purposed flat ride and a pathetic shop. By the way the Inside Out ride has one of the worst names I have ever seen. Seriously? Emotional Whirlwind?!?!?!?? How can a 5 year old pronounce that?!? Something like Motion Spin would have been faaaaaar better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom