News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Hatbox Ghostbuster

CHAPEK: Ok John If you can shoot this olive and make it in that Martini glass, you can have the Simba lot to make that Incredibles Island land you ve been wanting to do. If you miss, its going to be Pixar Pier

LASETTER: (eats olive)
Seriously though...the two of them in the presentation looked like a reenactment of that scenario.

D

Deleted member 107043

Just remember, if Iger is nude in this scenario there's a good chance Lasetter would be too...

original.gif

TP2000

I find it funny that Pixar Pier was excitedly announced by a very excitable John Lasseter a few weeks ago with some vague words and an even vaguer piece of concept art. And weeks later Disney still hasn't said a word, and we know nothing about the plans for this thing.

This has to be one of the weirdest and vaguest things Disney has announced in years.

George Lucas on a Bench

For sure, but I also thought the announcement of the Mickey and Minnie ride was completely bizarre. They describe it as being 3D without needing 3D glasses, which begs the question, why not just build things? But worst of all was the concept art. It's nothing I would ever want to do based on those crude ugly images. And this is in the wake of that awful concept art for the new POTC auction scene.

NobodyElse

For sure, but I also thought the announcement of the Mickey and Minnie ride was completely bizarre. They describe it as being 3D without needing 3D glasses, which begs the question, why not just build things?

Right. Isn't POTC 3D without needing 3D glasses?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom