News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

mickEblu

Nah, iTunes was a giant POC way before Jobs left us. It hasn’t been usable since the early iPod days!!!

Thank you! I thought it was just me or that I was getting old. iTunes / Apple makes everything difficult. God forbid you don’t use iTunes for a few weeks. Then it’s time for a google search/ tutorial for the simplest task yet again.

vancee

Nah, iTunes was a giant POC way before Jobs left us. It hasn’t been usable since the early iPod days!!!
Yes!! It was terrible before Jobs. I haven’t downloaded iTunes since the iPod when I actually needed it. Now, restoring or backing up my iPhone can be done through iCloud which is way easier than that clunky garbage.

D

Deleted member 107043

Thank you! I thought it was just me or that I was getting old. iTunes / Apple makes everything difficult. God forbid you don’t use iTunes for a few weeks. Then it’s time for a google search/ tutorial for the simplest task yet again.

I switched to Spotify last year for this very reason and I haven't looked back. One of the features I love about Spotify is the ability to play the music iTunes has stored on your local hard drive.

TROR

Only problem I have with Spotify is I signed up for a free month of premium and now there's no option for me to cancel it

fctiger

Without Jobs, iTunes has certainly changed from joy-to-use into clunky, user-unfriendly pain-in-the-keister.

No ITunes was really bad when he was around too. I stopped using it completely by 2010. Its one of the reasons I can never imagine buying an Iphone.

TragicMike

NA0hLqd.jpg

Saw this on reddit

dweezil78

I think they know anything they do with Star Wars has to be done right since it has such a large fan base and is an iconic part of American culture vs. Pixar which is much newer and anything they do the public will eat it up.

Well if you wanna get suuuper technical about it, they are kinda one in the same as Pixar was initially a computer graphics division of Lucasfilm in 1979. (Though not technically called Pixar until 1986!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom