News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Disneylover152

The story is that The Incredibles, being honored for their heroic deeds by their hometown of Municiberg, have dedicated the city’s beloved roller coaster to them, now named The Incredicoaster!

So they dedicated the pier's restaurant to Pixar animators, the midway to Toy Story & other Pixar Pals, the carousel to Jessie, the restaurants to Inside Out, and a spinner to Inside Out? with a ferris wheel dedicated to Mickey...

No matter what idiodic story they come up with, it doesn't make sense.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Animatronics, even little movement ones like on Monster's Inc, would be much appreciated in The Incredicoaster. I know it won't happen, but really hoping for a real animatronic Incredibles family at the end of the Incredicoaster.

At this point we’ll be lucky if there’s a screen. Never mind, that got cut too.

Suspirian

So they dedicated the pier's restaurant to Pixar animators, the midway to Toy Story & other Pixar Pals, the carousel to Jessie, the restaurants to Inside Out, and a spinner to Inside Out? with a ferris wheel dedicated to Mickey...

No matter what idiodic story they come up with, it doesn't make sense.

I really don’t get why the story is so convoluted. Why couldnt the incredibles just save us from a supervillain?

IMDREW

Will the bulb lights lining the coastertrack return? I think the red stripes don’t look that bad, but those bulblights really need to return

britain

It's probably just one of the lights not working yet, right?
1527385782777.png

Nope.
1527385831462.png

C'MON guys! If you have to do an unnecessary retheme, you could at least execute properly!

This is a really bone-headed miss.

Steve Jobs wouldn't have approved of this lapse in quality so close to the Pixar name. But I suppose the old Pixar is long gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom