News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Rich T

At the very least (and it really is the very least), this time they slipped in an acknowledgment that this ride existed before. Maybe they got a little negative feedback on their misleading Incrudicoaster press release.

Ismael Flores

during the last cosmetic change, rumor was that the Gondolas were going to at one point get a sound system that would have had characters interacting with guests inside the gondolas. I wonder if they ever considered that idea again with all the different Pixar characters.

Now lets see who is doing the Spiel, i hope it not some annoying voice character like Heimlich lol

Phroobar

during the last cosmetic change, rumor was that the Gondolas were going to at one point get a sound system that would have had characters interacting with guests inside the gondolas. I wonder if they ever considered that idea again with all the different Pixar characters.

Now lets see who is doing the Spiel, i hope it not some annoying voice character like Heimlich lol
It will be Sadness.

When does the Golden Zephyr get themed to Wall*E.?

Curious Constance

Someone brought that up as an idea in a meeting, everyone looked around at each other vacantly, and then they all laughed and laughed.

Disneylover152

Another issue is that this project wasn't ready yet. When they announced it it was clear they had nothing planned and the past few 6 months have proven that. Plans changing every single day, nothing announced for attractions, things being announced less than a month before opening. My local mall replaced the entire carousel and gave it a new bandstand style building in 4 months. Jessie's Critter Carousel is taking a year? It defiantly needed more time in the planning stages.

TROR

What current (as in contemporary) things have they done in past decade or so do you like/enjoy? For example I'm a big fan of Paint the Night. Also a visit to the Carthay Circle Bar has been a highlight of every visit to DLR since it opened.
World of Color, Buena Vista Street, Radiator Springs Racers, Grizzly Airfield (minus Soarin' Around the World), updates to Peter Pan's Flight, Alice in Wonderland, and Matterhorn Bobsleds, waterfalls along Rivers of America/new scenery along the Disneyland Railroad as well as the updates to the dioramas, updates to Big Thunder Mountain and Big Thunder Trail, Paint the Night, wifi in the parks, new brickwork on Main Street USA, and also somewhat a fan of the new seating area in Adventureland. I'll also say I'm looking forward to Tropical Hideaway and Galaxy's Edge as well as the rumors of the People Mover and rockwork in front of Tomorrowland being removed.

Can I go back to saying things I dislike now?

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
How "friendly" does Disney expect us to get on this ride?

1524697790640.png

1524697768551.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom