News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

FerretAfros

IT'S HAPPENING!

Ladies and gentlemen, you saw it here first! Hot Dog Days is coming to Pixar Pier in 2018! CONFIRMED!
1wx688.jpg

Disney Analyst

So, do we think that little living room set before turning into the launch is actually going to be a moment on screen, not physical characters? Or is this potentially for the new tunnel at end of ride?

TROR

If you can't explain your story on the ride itself, you've failed.
I can bypass rhe entire queue and still understand what's happening just by riding the attraction. The details about Indy finding the temple and people getting lost is all extra detailing but it's not necessary. Mara says "you have looked into my eyes, your path now leads to the Gates of Doom." Everything you need you know is in that one line.

SuddenStorm

I can bypass rhe entire queue and still understand what's happening just by riding the attraction. The details about Indy finding the temple and people getting lost is all extra detailing but it's not necessary. Mara says "you have looked into my eyes, your path now leads to the Gates of Doom." Everything you need you know is in that one line.

Yeah. The backstory they give in the queue greatly enhances the experience- even if you can figure out the basics on the ride.

I'm sure the basics of the Incredicoaster will be apparent on the ride as well, but adding backstory in the queue in no way makes the ride a "failure". Telling story in the queue is a great way to help immerse people in the experience- increasing the appeal of the actual ride and making standing in line just a little more bearable.

Disneylover152

Why did that video and the parks blog post get scrubbed from the internet?

Was it anything exciting?

Not really... it just elaborated on stuff we already knew. It showed Pixar animators animating scenes for The Incredicoaster and Toy Story Land and stuff like that. You missed nothing, besides that there will be TV screens in the queue of The Incredicoaster to elaborate the story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom