News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

TROR

The whole paradise pier design was flawed from Day 1, I can think of nothing more unDisney than a wooden looking roller coaster and a Ferris wheel of all things (with mickeys face on it which is ultimate tackiness) , they should have just leveled the whole area and started over
I love the charm of the Victorian era setting but at this point I agree. I'd also agree if you said demolish the entire park save for RSR, BVS, and GRR at this point, too, tbh.

TROR

Jessie's Critter Carousel. Perfect fit for Critter Country Frontierland Paradise Pier Pixar Pier

1520838446039.png

Here's a more indepth look from Inside the Magic

britain

Is this real? If so, perhaps these are the "critters" from Woody's Roundup that Jessie and Woody converse with and play with (in Toy Story 2).

They are. I don't mind the carousel change. But the increase in plasticy, tacky box vendors is sad. Whatever...

The Poultry Palace happy meal and Sénor Buzz Churros... this is the sort of thing that they might have the bad taste to do, but I thought they'd be savvy enough to not ADVERTISE that they're doing it.

TROR

So you think Toy Story belongs in Critter Country or Frontierland as well since it could be a better fit? Maybe one day your wish will happen. A DisneyPixarLand. Funny.
No, I'm making a comment that it's called the Critter Carousel and there's a land called Critter Country and making another comment that the cowhide aesthetic would work well for Frontierland. Honestly I thought this was a pretty easy to understand comment but.

Anyways, here's more stuff for me to make simple comments on for you to misinterpret.
DYF2YhaX4AI4Fft.jpg

Why is there a snowman on the beach? Is that the joke? Or was it that they didn't want to change the food being served so they just found a cold-related character to tie it in with?

DYF2YhaWkAAqWCI.jpg

That kid is way too happy about that hot dog

DYF2YhYWsAEBK4f.jpg

Whitewashing.

DYF2YhcW4AYyQd6.jpg

This will look great next to the giant McDonald's hamburger.

The other website also has new images of the food locations. Every time I might be easing up to Pixar Pier, I get slapped in the the face by how god-awful it is.

These pieces of concept art for the food stands in Pixar Pier have driven my hatred of this project to a new level. Disney truly has learned nothing from 2001.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom