News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
jessietoystory1.jpg
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

The giant Incredibles logo sees all.

westie

Interesting, in the article they say the tunnels on the Incredicoaster are to cut down on rider screams noise. I'd think you'd want that?

dweezil78

Actually I believe this is a retheme of the existing hot dog stand that sits on Paradise Pier. I wouldn't read anymore into than that. And I really wouldn't read into it that Award Weiners is closing, which I don't think is even rumored.

Yeah -- they're all serving the same food it looks like, just new decor. This is just a re-skin of Hot Dog Hut which I think often gets overlooked on the pier due to its location, tucked away between Midway Mania and the Fun Wheel. Looks pretty much the same on the outside w/ exception of Anger character.

dweezil78

The stuff of nigtmares!

seaworld-elmo-1.jpg

"Alright guys... we got a great deal on this set of used phallic symbols from the adult park down the street. I think we can re-work 'em into some sets of eyes and a nose for some generic, non-descript animal type things. Who's got some paint???"

dweezil78

Jessie’s Critter Carousel will open in 2019. What the?

What else is not going to open or be unfinished this June?

Oh weird, did not catch that detail until you mentioned it. That is pretty ridiculous. Are they just going to leave it covered in tarps or keep the old King Triton theme and have it clash with everything else?!

Clearly, they are hoping the opening of the carousel will help pull in some of the spillover crowd from Galaxy's Edge. :D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom