• Disneyland

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • California Adventure

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Third park

Votes: 59 79.7%

• Total voters

mccgavin

Disney is slowly becoming universal. next thing you know there will be a screen ride like fast and furious--wait mickey's runaway rail train adventure is coming. oooh I spoke too late
Although Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway will contain a lot of projections in it, it does appear that it will have a good amount of animatronics and physical elements as well. Not a good comparison

No Name

Avatar to some extent was talked about for Disneyland's Tomorrowland back when Disney announced the deal and stated that it would be used in multiple parks. Then they realized nobody cares about Avatar and it was silly to make the licensing deal. Then Flight of Passage opened as the highest-rated ride on either coast and well Disney bought Fox. So a lot has happened. If anything is built, it would only be FoP or it would be the FoP ride system used with a different IP.

Phroobar

even rocket rods?
I still don't understand why no one has every built a Babylon 5 ride. It was a much better show that Star Trek DS9 and it had Chekov.

b5-gone.gif

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Wow. Why rebuild the Autopia somewhere else when its constantly on the chopping block where it is already? Also, I personally find Tron next to SM to be very problematic as they are similar coaster types. I also don't think a movie set in modern day...or the 80's, belongs in a land devoted to the future. I also think the Tron ride is short and pretty mediocre with an outdoor portion that kills the idea of the attraction.

Then the idea of building the floating mountains and the giant mountain range right next to the Matterhorn really kills the scale.

Its pretty much a no across the board for me. Kudos on the design aspects and layout though.

How is a wild mouse the same as a Velkoma ?

Professortango1

How is a wild mouse the same as a Velkoma ?

A roller coaster through a dark/cold/sci-fi environment with projections with blue lights used as an accent color. It would be like putting Shanghai's pirates where Indy is. Two pirate boat adventures. Sure, one uses much better vehicle technology and the show scenes are different, but it still feels the same to the guest.

Sharon&Susan

You know guys McDonald's would really fit in Tomorrowland. Skeptical? You won't be once you read this.
1. "Beyond the Sea" plays at the end of the Nemo Submarine Voyage
2. One of the most famous versions of the song was preformed by Bobby Darin
3. Mac Tonight is an imitation of Bobby Darin
4. Mac Tonight is one of McDonald's mascots
5. Therefore Mc Donald's belongs in Tomorrowland
It'd fit right along with the lawnmower go-kart and the pizza place from past modern day (1990's).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom