• Disneyland

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • California Adventure

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Third park

Votes: 59 79.7%

• Total voters

Sharon&Susan

Avatar 2 and all the other Avatar movies have been delayed once again. I really hope someone writes a book on the making of Avatar 2 and the other sequels some day, as that could be more interesting than the actual movies that come out of this.

socalifornian

Avatar 2 and all the other Avatar movies have been delayed once again. I really hope someone writes a book on the making of Avatar 2 and the other sequels some day, as that could be more interesting than the actual movies that come out of this.
Nothing new for James Cameron

Sharon&Susan

Nothing new for James Cameron
Did he also direct this? ;)
34F61DAB-8862-46D6-B84C-7F487E1A3297.jpeg

captveg

They just pushed it another year from December 2020 to December 2021. I actually don't think this delay would have happened if it wasn't for the Fox merger. The mocap performances for Avatar 2 and 3 was shot last year already with the live action principal photography shooting right now in New Zealand through the summer, so at this point it just comes down to how long they want to spend in post-production / animation and when new distributor Disney wants to release it.

Last edited:

Phroobar

Plot for Avatar 2:

In this live action-animated sequel, Jack Sully (Sam Worthington) goes missing after soldiers try to capture him on charges of treason that were trumped up by the twin brother of Colonel Miles Quartitch (Stephen Lang). Jack's longtime love, Na'vi princess Neytiri (Zoe Saldana), is devastated by the news. In the meantime she must voyage to Earth as an ambassador. With her dashing guide, Peter Groot (Vin Diesel), Neytiri enters a strange new world, determined prevent an unjust war against her people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom