Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

JUFL2019

I have seen the Main Street electrical parade at Disneyworld the original Main Street electrical parade in early 80s and it again in 1990 the year it left the Disneyworld resort and than I saw it again in 99 and after the time I saw that year I thought that I would never see it again so we video taped the parade and than in 2013 I got to see the parade again but something was missing that I loved as a kid the original soundtrack I like the dream lights soundtrack for the parade it makes it fell like a new parade again I just hope that when the parade comes back to Disneyland next year that they put Disneyland presents the Main Street electrical parade and they bring back the opening line Disneyland proudly presents and have it say the Main Street electrical parade and have it end saying Disneyland's Main Street electrical parade. I am thinking that Disneyworld is getting a new nighttime parade like dream lights in Tokyo Disneyland or fantliison parade from Disneyland Paris but I think spectrmagic could been redone and sent to Disneyland Paris next year for there 27th anniversary or maybe Disneyworld will be getting the old Main Street electrical parade back again I am thinking that because the Pinchoo units came from the Main Street electrical parade from Disneyland Paris so maybe somewhere the original Disneyworld Main Street electrical parade is stil out there somewhere but I like the Main Street electrical parade but I hope that Disneyworld gets spectrmagic back again just redone and updated I got to see both of those parades but I did not start enjoying spectrmagic until I was older and got to see it one last time in 2008 that parade just seem to fit Disneyworld better than the Main Street electrical parade with the music and the folts and jimmy's voice at the start of the parade and at the end of the parade I relly liked the units from Fantasia the best in that parade and the end units in the parade and how the parade would get brighter when you clapped your hands that was very cool for the early 90s and the early 21st century but it is now 2016 not the early 80s and early 90s so I am going to end this post saying Disney should make a new nighttime parade the paint the night electrical parade is showing me that Disney company can still make good nighttime parades.
Spectro was destroyed

oceanbreeze77

But I thought the trolley wires were a issue?
they are. Some perspective would be the fact that disney doesn't have garland running across mainstreet because frozen float/mack/mickeys time warp thingy are too large.

I was at DCA on wednesday and took notice of the fact that the pixar floats are much smaller in height. I had never seen the parade up close but the floats really are not that large.

MagicHappens1971

they are. Some perspective would be the fact that disney doesn't have garland running across mainstreet because frozen float/mack/mickeys time warp thingy are too large.

I was at DCA on wednesday and took notice of the fact that the pixar floats are much smaller in height. I had never seen the parade up close but the floats really are not that large.
Disney stopped the garland across Main Street because Festival of Fantasy's floats are too high at MK.

Daveeeeed

That's what they would like you to think.

Whilst you keep paying your $105.
I'd prefer that than get another park's parade. If they're going to go the cheap route, it should be done right, which is getting a state-of-the-art original parade. Not my preference, but again if this was a choice between the two I'd be willing to wait. It is just an opinion after all. We have Florida seasonal passes so we pay less :D

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

I'd prefer that than get another park's parade. If they're going to go the cheap route, it should be done right, which is getting a state-of-the-art original parade.

Which they can do in 6-8 months. They have the money and no one should let them off the hook. The fact that they act broke is unacceptable when the guest experience suffers and guests who pay record prices should demand Disney do the right thing now.

Last edited:

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Production quality of the live stream seems better than the previous live streams... (Which isn't tough because I don't think the previous ones could have been much worse)

Though interviews right in the middle of the parade?!? Come on...

Last edited:

BrerJon

Production quality of the live stream seems better than the previous live streams... (Which isn't tough because I don't think the previous ones could have been much worse)

The camera quality is good, nice 4K, but the direction is awful... it's like they're making it up as they go along, very haphazard, cutting away at the wrong times, plenty of shots of empty space... it's a little bit amateur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom