Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Ag11gani

I notice that Paris for some reason always reuses some floats from previous parades in the newer ones.

Well their current daytime parade (Disney Magic on Parade) which they got for their 20th is just a rehashed version of Disney's Once Upon a Dream parade (which came for the 15th). They basically turned the pricess float into the Mickey and friends float and took out the Villians.

Also does anyone know why Mickey doesn't appear at the top of the finale float and instead down at the bottom.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Some let me get this straight Disney is basically telling us...

Nyfbq3I.gif
Nope, that's not what Disney is telling us.

Possibility 1: Festival of Fantasy moves to nighttime
Possibility 2: WDW gets a parade from some other park
Possibility 3: WDW gets a brand new parade

Of those options, one is bad, one is probably good, and one is REALLY good. The bad one is the least likely, IMO.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

Of those options, one is bad, one is probably good, and one is REALLY good. The bad one is the least likely, IMO.

the bad one would be possibility 4 - nothing for the foreseeable future

Speedy71

I'll take option 3 sick of hand me downs.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I'll take option 3 sick of hand me downs.
As I said earlier, IF WDW gets Paint the Night, it would be inappropriate to think of it as a hand-me-down. IF that's what happens, it's likely that it was purposely built for WDW but went to DLR first so they'd have a headliner for the Diamond Celebration. In that case, it's more as if DLR is the one that got the pre-hand-me-down.

brb1006

It seems odd.

DLs evening entertainment is being really shook up. And it's not finished yet.

The fact this walks roughshed over the WDW castle parks evening offerings is strange too.

It only they didn't scrap Spectros refurb huh.
The Spectromagic decision is coming back to haunt them.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
As I said earlier, IF WDW gets Paint the Night, it would be inappropriate to think of it as a hand-me-down. IF that's what happens, it's likely that it was purposely built for WDW but went to DLR first so they'd have a headliner for the Diamond Celebration. In that case, it's more as if DLR is the one that got the pre-hand-me-down.

true... what I'm not fond of in the MK park however is the cars section of the parade and the upbeat music doesn't seem to fit the ambiance ...then again neither does move it shake it mistake it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom