Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

brb1006

I imagine the creepy SpectroMen do the haunting?
Like the Spectromen or not at least they were the most entertaining characters of the parade next to Mickey float.
0100-080.jpg

Speedy71

Just a question. What is the obsession of some and the 45th anniversary? Why would this be considered an important milestone? I get the 50th. And I get the 60th Diamond Celebration at DL. But what is special about 45?

It is still a anniversary maybe not as important as a 50th or 60th but I think it deserves some form of night time parade maybe not a new one but something.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
It is still a anniversary maybe not as important as a 50th or 60th but I think it deserves some form of night time parade maybe not a new one but something.

Well...anniversaries happen every year...so...

On that note...I think MK deserves a nighttime parade in general. Whether the 45th, 50th, 60th..whatever.

Thanks phoenicians

A new parade would be wonderful but you have no appreciation for nostalgia.
Don't get me wrong I appreciate nostalgia however all classics should be kept up like what DL's dark rides got for the 60th. It's a good parade but they let the condition of it get out of hand. If they kept up with it and added new floats every once in a while like TDL I'd be more than happy to keep it.

Bocabear

Switch that 2 out for a 4 and you've got a whole new attraction for the 45th! Now with lights! As much as I mean this as a joke, I should probably stop before TDO gets any ideas.
It really wasn't too bad...kind of brilliant actually...and the best part is, it was TEMPORARY... unlike the BAH which haunted us for a decade...these kind of elaborate castle decorations and makeovers are really fun, but they have to remove them after the celebration...

DisneyFans4Life

Looks like October 9th is the last night to see the MSEP. I see them running MNSSH and MVMC parades through the end of the year and then in early 2017 getting a new parade.

I could also see FOF getting run twice a day.

Mike S

Meh, a pyro show doesn't really "show its age" like a parade does. I'd be fine with them leaving Wishes forever and using the development money for something else.
Other resorts have had no problem premiering new fireworks shows at their castle parks recently. Why should WDW be the outlier?

ninjaprincesst

It just makes me furious that Disneyland gets two parades, Disney World gets nothing, and they pull this crap after people have trips books and paid for. I am so embarassed myboyfriend is going for his first time and they are destroying everything in Disney World as fast as they can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom