pack, back pack, what?

LVROFDSNY

Original Poster
What do you carry around to park? I have done the pack and the back pack...I am not sure which I prefer to carry on my trip. Which do you prefer or do you use something else?

Thanks

LVROFDSNY

Original Poster
Believe me I don't like the idea of the pack either...but my family is afraid that I won't be able to carry my back pack on to all the rides that they can carry their packs on. I don't want to be a burden...are there any rides that don't let you carry your back pack, but will let you carry your pack?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I usually carry a back pack of some sort - that is easier and a little sexier then the old pack! ;) I have a messenger bag that I am taking this year but i don't know if I am going to use it - I try to keep things coordinated and it might be a bit bulky. :)

Kelsybelle

I have it easy! My Husband wears a back pack with everything we need in it and has never had a problem getting it to fit on rides...:)

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Although it looks completely ridiculous, I find the pack more convenient, because I don't have to take it off on every freakin' ride like I do the backpack. Plus, I can reach into it to grab something much easier than a backpack. I have one that holds my wallet, phone, hidden mickey guide, and camera in the main compartment, fastpasses and park tickets in a tiny pocket in front, and even has a pocket for a bottle of water. Perfect size.

DisneyGigi

Believe me I don't like the idea of the pack either...but my family is afraid that I won't be able to carry my back pack on to all the rides that they can carry their packs on. I don't want to be a burden...are there any rides that don't let you carry your back pack, but will let you carry your pack?

Backpacks are easy to handle on the rides. I have never left mine. All you have to do is hook the straps around each leg. Never had a problem, even on RnRC. :wave:

scpergj

If I'm carrying the Big Hulking camera and a second lens, I carry my camera backpack. Otherwise, the sunscreen goes into SHMBO's purse and we're done.

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
pack :hurl: hang around the exact part that NOBODY wants to draw attention to! Unless you HAVE to carry a back pack around (IE small children) just us a purse with a long adjustable strap that will swing across both shoulders. Unless you're a man, then a back pack will be fine. I've seen people switch it to the front or around their knees. I've never seen a ride operator tell someone they can't bring their back pack on the ride.

Just please NO PACK!!!!!!:hurl:

markc

packs are just trashy - i'd rather roll around my 50lb suitcase in the hot florida sun then be caught with a pack:ROFLOL:

scpergj

packs are just trashy - i'd rather roll around my 50lb suitcase in the hot florida sun then be caught with a pack:ROFLOL:

Funny you should say that...I saw that just Saturday afternoon. Seriously - there was a family, child in a stroller, and the father was carrying a small suitcase. I'd rather just carry a backpack!

Raven66

I carry a camera case and my DH wore a pack. But after reading what everyone on here wrote about packs he REFUSES to use it this year.:eek: So I bought a messenger bag. If he thinks he is off the hook from carrying anything he is sadly mistaken. He is going to be surprised when we are sharing. We shall see how it goes.:D

GatorGambit

We use backpacks, particulary models with a water bottle-holding net on the outside for quick drink access. Plus, it sure makes carrying several bags of souveniers around the park easier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom