O'Sentinel - NextGen - 1/17/10

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The iPad is going to help take over. :lookaroun
A 10" itouch with no mulittasking, no camera, no video out, no Flash that needs an adapter to do anything including US freaking B is going to take over? I doubt it. There are $400 netbooks that have been on the market for nearly a year that can do more then the ipad.

IWant2GoNow

A 10" itouch with no mulittasking, no camera, no video out, no Flash that needs an adapter to do anything including US freaking B is going to take over? I doubt it. There are $400 netbooks that have been on the market for nearly a year that can do more then the ipad.

I agree. Not to mention the lack of HD space. 64GB max? And they want people to carry all their photos, music, videos, and books on it? Not to mention any millions of # of apps they download for it. 64GB is laughable. It's still pretty cool but it's nothing ground breaking... just a giant iPod Touch.

MousDad

A 10" itouch with no mulittasking, no camera, no video out, no Flash that needs an adapter to do anything including US freaking B is going to take over? I doubt it.

I can't wait to see the belt holder they put out for it.

Better yet, anyone want to help me develop my iPad Snugli idea?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I agree. Not to mention the lack of HD space. 64GB max? And they want people to carry all their photos, music, videos, and books on it? Not to mention any millions of # of apps they download for it. 64GB is laughable. It's still pretty cool but it's nothing ground breaking... just a giant iPod Touch.
So true. What is even sadder is they will sell a bazillion of them in the first year.

307938.full.gif

RSoxNo1

Thank you! But I would be remiss if I didn't point out that only 60% of that column would have been in my head if I didn't jump into discussion boards (this one definitely among them) and saw some arguments, jumped into others... I'm a big believer in dialectics, and like to think I form my best opinions only after hashing out ideas with others first. That very much includes people who disagree with me - how else are we to question fundamental belief sets? In other words, this group deserves a goodly part of the praise for that column!

I feel so used... and dirty. Do your co-horts over at Miceage/chat know you're communicating with rival forums? Is that allowed?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I feel so used... and dirty. Do your co-horts over at Miceage/chat know you're communicating with rival forums? Is that allowed?

They may be a little too rabid anti-Disney for him to find anything useful. I just hope Al Lutz doesn't fund out. :)

KevinYee

^ Not sure if you guys are asking a serious inquiry, but of course I have the freedom to explore the Internet and engage in multiple discussions. I still very much post on micechat too. To reiterate what I said earlier, it's the SPECTRUM of opinion that interests me, not monolithic opinion of either stripe.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
^ Not sure if you guys are asking a serious inquiry, but of course I have the freedom to explore the Internet and engage in multiple discussions. I still very much post on micechat too. To reiterate what I said earlier, it's the SPECTRUM of opinion that interests me, not monolithic opinion of either stripe.

We're just having a little fun with you. No harm, no foul....:wave:

WDW1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW1974
But really enjoyed the column, Kev.

Thank you! But I would be remiss if I didn't point out that only 60% of that column would have been in my head if I didn't jump into discussion boards (this one definitely among them) and saw some arguments, jumped into others... I'm a big believer in dialectics, and like to think I form my best opinions only after hashing out ideas with others first. That very much includes people who disagree with me - how else are we to question fundamental belief sets? In other words, this group deserves a goodly part of the praise for that column!

Hey, forget about the praise. I think you owe all of us paychecks!

I believe many here will take pixie dust instead, I prefer Disney Dollars if you don't mind!:ROFLOL::drevil:

But if Disney used fan forums for 'research', why shouldn't you do likewise.

Here's one for ya, I was thinking of headed up your way next month, but now I'm thinking Vegas, LA and, of course, DL instead ... so, do the impossible. Convince me that O-town is a better choice!:rolleyes::eek::)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom