O'Sentinel - NextGen - 1/17/10

plutoismyhero

I heard in one of my classes that this next gen RFID technology is being used for products in the stores, the idea is that they wouldnt need to go to a cashier to check out. Now i heard this is being used in this matter somewhere other then disney but maybe this is what disney is planning on doing!!! sorry if this has already been brought to light but just heard this yesterday and thought i would share.

Exprcoofto

Press event should be as early as this weekend or next week. This isn't an ordinary press event either. They are going to feed the press and they plan on them being there for several hours throughout the day because they have massive amounts of computers, phones, cubicles and make-shift conference rooms set up. Disney has been setting up the area for a while now and they still aren't finished. I've worked the North American Auto Shows before in Detroit and the set up for this event is similar. Be prepared for some big news soon!

If they're still not finished, then I'm guessing it wouldn't be this weekend. I can't wait to hear what is announced. Anything substantial perhaps? :shrug:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I actually don't know about EPCOT for the most part...it's MK that I know about. :lol: And I don't know the whole story.

And no, not at too much liberty to say. :eek:

Well, hopefully yours sources are better than some (I think you know who). Of course, that's not exactly setting the bar very high, but I have faith.....:)

MythBuster

I hadn't heard any of that and be interested in where it came from. World Showcase is no longer feasible for a parade nor are there any floats backstage. I guess we will find out soon enough though.

The Muppets will lead a parade from the UK gate to the China gate. and everything is being set up in showcase plaza.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom