Order of Parks

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
Most everyone, I think, has a specific order in which they like to visit the parks. What's yours, and do you like to take breaks (if time allows).
My order is Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, one day break to do other "vacation-y" things, Hollywood Studios, then Epcot.
What's the majority say?

Mouser365

We like to go to Magic Kingdon Day 1--it kinda starts off the magic when you see the castle! Dinner in Epcot and then all day #2 in Epcot, Day 3 Hollywood Studiod and Day 4 Animal Kingdon, Day 5 Typhoon Lagoon and then start all over again!!!

the-reason14

Depends on the trip. If with my entire fam. during our big 2 wks July trip, its usually always start off at the MK. Then from their Ill usually go with the flow, although most times I have a schedule. Since during that time we arent on property, Im not really concentrating on teh emhs I would rather avoid them, but if we happen to be there we're there.

If its like a mini trip with just my dad and me, and we get to WDW around noon, we'll either start at AK, or MGM, and if its a suposed "slow" time of the year, Illl probably avoid emhs at mgm or ak just because we know it will be packed and everyone will either be at ToT and rrcr or everest, and we figure whats the point of weeding through crowds and standing in lines for these when we can come back during the middle of the day and walk on.

That was a mouthful, lol. I just go with the flow sometimes.

Disneykidder

We always start our first day at MK and end with our last day at MK and prob. another day or so somewhere in the middle with eve magic hour. The other parks, I make my dinner ressies around the eve magic hours and that is where we spend that day.:)

disney21

Our last trip we did >
Day 1: MK
Day 2: DHS
Day 3: Epcot
Day 4: BB
Day 5: AK
*and then after that we began to repeat parks and park hop a lot more. This was pretty much the order we wanted to conquer the parks and we got lucky that our DR's for our first 5 days matched which park we were in (which avoided park hopping with 17 people !!) Our last day had to be MK as usual :]

RachelP6877

usually where ever the magic takes us or
#1 MK
#2 EPCOT
#3 water break TL or BB
#4 DHS and AK can do all in one day
#5 repeat
also a quick? is their opening song and dance show at all parks like MK?

Gooch

It depends on the EMH that are available on the days I go, but usually I go to AK, DHS, MK, and finally Epcot.

Justin Jones

Wow, I didn't realize that so many people spend entire days in one park. When on our 8 day vacations, we always hit at least two parks in a day. We usually go to Animal Kingdom first because my family/friends love seeing the tree of life, which is the most beautiful structure on the property (IMHO). Our first attraction is usually Festival of the Lion King because it gives me goosbumps every time. Then it's off to Epcot to see Iluminations!

Fun2BFree

We always hit up Magic Kingdom as the first of our WDW parks, but we don't really have an order for the rest. As we normally find ourselves squeezing Universal, Sea World, Busch and getting last rides at WDW into the last week, this time we're experimenting and doing all of the non-Disney parks in the first week, so we can devote the rest of our holiday to WDW. :)

S. Paridon

Our first day we always go and ride SSE first at EPCOT. Have dinner at Ohana that night and preapre for the first full day in the parks tomorrow. The first full day we do MK all day, next day we do EPCOT, then DHS on the third day, followed by a Water Park on the fourth day, AK the fifth, MK the sixth, and the seventh is a make up day.

echoreyn

We always go to MK first... Seeing the castle at the beginning of the trip makes the rest of the vacation magical!
Then it's off to our favorite park, Epcot, on the second and third days.
Fourth day is either AK or DHS paired with BB or TL.
The fifth day is whatever pair we didn't do on the fourth day.
Then a break day at Sea World.
After that, the whole cycle starts all over again!

majorrfb

Preference of Parks

usually where ever the magic takes us or
#1 MK
#2 EPCOT
#3 water break TL or BB
#4 DHS and AK can do all in one day
#5 repeat
also a quick? is their opening song and dance show at all parks like MK?
We always begin with Magic Kingdom, Epcot, AK and lastly DHS. However, sometimes when we do only half days, we go to Mk and DHS one day and AK with closure at EPCOT. Some visits we will attend DHS for Fantasmic and then boat over to Illuminations at EPCOT. Any way one does their thing, it is ALWAYS GREAT.:ROFLOL:

ChrisQ

I try to follow the EMH schedule, depending on if I want to attend or avoid it. :shrug:

Amen to that! For my family (and it's a whole extended family trip for us most times), Day 1 is a rest-from-travel day, so we don't even go into a park until Day 2.

DisneyGigi

We always start off at MK followed by DHS, AK then EPCOT and then repeat always ending at MK our last day so I can cry walking down Main Street the last time... :eek: (We also park hop on the AK days.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom