smk

#1 MK
#2 Epcot
#3 MK
#4 AK/MK
#5 Epcot/ MK
#6 MK
#7 MK

If we have more days left I will repeat #6 and #7 until I leave MK kicking, screaming and crying all the way out.

bigorangeandy

As we usually start the trip staying off site, we avoid the parks with the EMH. Then when we move on site, its hit or miss, execpt we will hit MK for the EMH on our last night, make things last a little longer. We have been doing a water park in the middle, so we leave the WP around 4pm and then call it a early night. Thinking about it we don't start the same every time, but always seem to end at the MK on our last night.

Spyne

It all depends on your personal preference. ;)

Like I believe in my upcoming trip, it will go like this. Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom. :D

henryt93

Sadly, for my upcoming trip, the only way to make sure I get full days at MK, DHS, and EPCOT is to do AK the first day. Traditionally, though, we would do travel/MK, MK, EPCOT, DHS, MK (and AK is optional and gets inserted wherever it fits)

Little Green Men

It's always diffrent but we usually start and end our trip at MK. Though last trip we started/ ended the trip at Epcot because we stayed at an Epcot Resort.

Our order is:

Day 1: Arrival and relaxation usually BOMA for dinner
Day 2: Magic Kingdom (CP & LTT)
Day 3: Epcot (Germany & Norway)
Day 4: Pool Day
Day 5: DHS (50s PTC & THBD)
Day 6: WP (BB or TL)
Day 7: AK (DSB & Y&Y)
Day 8: Pool and Departure

bayoumoon

When we arrive we relax and unpack. Take a trip to DHS for dinner at the Derby and to see Fantasmic to get us into the "Magic mood".
Then we go: Epcot - Future World
Magic Kingdom
Epcot - World Showcase
DHS/Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom:ROFLOL:

teej

Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom

Although we visit other parks and attractions between these

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom