One Sentence: Platinum Edition - A 20th Anniversary Special

DisneyFan18

E1IyqH0UUAAci8P.jpg

This show I had very little expectations for but it has really impressed me, I hope it can stick the landing in the last 2 episodes!
AB4981BA-9443-4C7F-9F0D-7F0F34B3139E.jpeg

tcool123

Original Poster
Reviews
Guardians of the Galaxy: Groot’s (mis)-AdventuresView attachment 568048
This new Disney+ show focuses on Groot and Baby Groot, and what they have been up to after the events of the films. It involves a lot of comical action that is sure to give viewers a laugh!
Who doesn't love Baby Groot? I love Baby Groot, you love Baby Groot, we all love Baby Groot! I believe there is a Groot show in the works already, so if anything that shows that this idea has legs.

Bonkers Re-Animated!

33c8a00e5b7e0a79d8e54410d8b32fb0.jpg

He may have retired from the force, but when a new team is put together to investigate a devastating series of Toon crime capers happening around Hollywood, there's only one cop who can crack up crime that can lead these new Toon recruits: Bonkers D. Bobcat!​
I'm sure Millennials everywhere will be ecstatic about a reboot to the beloved Disney Afternoon character. The zany action and slapstick comedy that the original series was known for will likely transfer over well, and if the Animaniacs reboot proves anything then this can be really lucrative!

Winnie the Pooh: Stories From the Hundred Acre Wood
View attachment 568063
Winnie the Pooh is long overdue for a new series, and so this new Disney+ show takes viewers deep into the Hundred Acre Wood for new, exciting adventures with Pooh, Christopher Robin and their friends. With 2D animation that resembles the 2011 film art style-wise, simple plots a la those seen in The Book of Pooh (as opposed to The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh's more bizarre and out-of-the-ordinary-for-a-Winnie-the-Pooh-production plots), and a wonderful voice cast headlined by Jim Cummings reprising his roles as Pooh and Tigger, the show should put a smile on any Winnie the Pooh fan's face.
I for one am for more Pooh representation as kids this generation have yet to properly have a Winnie the Pooh show/film. I'm all for a new Winnie the Pooh show in the same 2D art style as the 2011 film, and I think it would do really well. Pooh has a certain charm and warmth to him that would make this show an instant hit for the young and young at heart.

X-MEN THE ANIMATED SERIES (REVIVAL)

View attachment 568123

Adored by fans and critics alike, the iconic 90s animated saga receives a modern update in this all new series! Revisiting classic X-men stories and bringing new sagas to life for the first time, this show is sure to be a smash hit with old and new fans alike!
I'm not even from the 90's and I can appreciate this series especially that amazing theme song! In fact let me just post it for anyone that is not in the know:

Anyways I hope Disney does something like this soon the X-Men are such a beloved franchise, and an animated series has such potential with these characters.

From the singular Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Primal) comes a new animated series wherein a lone, aging cowboy strains to keep his town safe from the dangers of the night — a band of bandits known as The Red Riders, supersized feral animals, and his own penchant for boiling over — and can only find rest when the sun comes up. With the great success of adult-oriented animation on streaming services and Disney’s long history with the Western genre, Last Dawn capitalizes on a perennial fascination with a fictionalized Old West through one of animation’s strongest voices.
I think a Western is an introducing choice for a new original concept as modern westerns have a track record for flopping, but this idea seems intriguing enough to pull an audience. The action sequences from the creator's past programming would be great to see in an all new show, and I think this could be a major pull for the older crowd on Disney+.

View attachment 568147
THE SOCIETY OF EXPLORERS AND ADVENTURERS
This cinematic, timeline-spanning new Disney+ series follows the many adventures of members of S.E.A., including Albert Falls, Harrison Hightower III, Jock Lindsey, Henry Mystic, and more!

Many Disney Park and IP references and Easter Eggs, from a Phantom Manor reference to a full-fledged Indiana Jones cameo, are sure to delight Parks fans familiar with S.E.A.​
Funnily enough this is currently under development, but still that just proves how great of an idea this is! I think a universe like this has many opportunities, and I secretly hope that the upcoming Jungle Cruise movie connects to SEA. With that said I really the various cameos, and I feel like this would be a homerun with any theme park afficionado.
HONDO OHNAKA VS THE GALAXYView attachment 568187

Join the popular character from “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “Rebels” and “Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run” as he searches the Galaxy for profit to be made. Who knows what famous Star Wars characters he might come across.

“One hostage is good, two is better, and three is just good business” - Hondo, 20 BBY
I think Hondo could make for a very interesting character for his own original series, and a space pirate adventure style series is something that Disney hasn't really tapped yet for the franchise. Throw in the positive reception and recognition he has been receiving from Smugglers Run, and he's shaping up to be a perfect character to tap for a series.

I've been waiting for a prompt like this! *rubs hands together gleefully*

Also, some forewarning: Hong Kong's Mystic Manor isn't included due to the lack of ghostly characters needed for the series.

THE HAUNTED MANSIONS
A Disney+ Original Trilogy Series

View attachment 568196

Welcome, curious mortals, to a place where hinges creak in doorless chambers, strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, and candlelights flicker though the air is deathly still.

The Haunted Mansions trilogy will finally bond the three most delightfully unlivable Mansions in the Disney Parks — the Mansion in New Orleans (Anaheim), the Manor in Thunder Mesa (Paris), and the Mansion in Sleepy Hollow (Florida/Tokyo) — in a single compelling narrative surrounding one mysterious medium and her daughter traveling wherever the wind may blow and restless souls call, and their spirited encounters with famous (or infamous) happy haunts in their corruptible, mortal state, from a dashing gentleman with a dark secret, a beautiful young bride preparing for her wedding and her overprotective/borderline possessive father, and a seemingly insidious woman whose marriages keep ending in rather grim circumstances.​
I'm glad you have been waiting for something like this challenge, this time in One Sentence Competition I have tried to appeal a bit to everyone's interests :)

I think a Haunted Mansion show would be immensely popular, and I think this will satisfy the itch that many have. It will fill in that niche that Disney currently has on Disney+ which is the lack of any spooky/thriller/horror original content. The idea itself seems to be interesting as it sounds like an anthology series with each episode based on one of the many many haunts of the mansion. Overall a neat idea!

THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER

View attachment 568235

As part of The Walt Disney Company to create more diverse productions that bring the spotlight to underrepresented communities, Disney+ has greenlight a brand new long form animated musical series from Dana Terrace (The Owl House) that will debut on the streaming service in Late 2023.

The Prince and the Pauper will be a brand new take on the classic story: Prince William has a secret, he’s in love with a knight in training called Arthur, but his parents are pressuring him into marrying a princess from another kingdom; so one night he decides to escape the castle and he meets James, who looks exactly like him, so an idea is born that will set both characters on an unforgettable journey.​
I'm all for more representation, and I am up for a new take on the Prince and the Pauper! The new detail of William in love with Arthur is really nice, and would likely lead to many interesting situations between Arthur and James. I think the shenanigan that typically unfolds in these kind of stories will be very entertaining, and will avoid being repetitious thanks to the love plot twist.

MARVEL’S
HOWARD THE DUCK
marvel_s_howard_the_duck___logo_by_mrsteiners_d96h8oe-fullview.jpg

From the combined creative forces of Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios comes this hilarious, existentialist social satire sitcom action-fantasy-adventure-drama about Howard (Seth Green), a space duck from Duckworld who finds himself stranded in a world he never made (exotic Cleveland, Ohio) and struggling to unravel a multiversal mystery of megalithic magnitude which threatens to tear asunder the entire meta-nature of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Howard studies Quack-Fu, runs for president, and teams up with comics stalwarts such as the swamp monster Man-Thing (Doug Jones) and aging supermodel Beverly Switzer (a returning Lea Thompson) as they battle ne’er-do-well supervillains such as Bessie the Hellcow, Turnip Man, Kidney Lady, and the dreaded Doctor Bong!
This is so kooky and off the wall; I love it! Howard has so far only been able to lurk in the background in both Guardians and Endgame, and pushing him to the forefront via a comedy show just makes sense! The overall concept reminds me of Doom Patrol, and I am a huge fan of that series, and I think this wacky series will do well given its offbeat plotline. Like these sound like some of the most ridiculous villains out there for Marvel, and the sidekicks are oddballs too. Overall a very weird idea, but in this case weird is good!

MAIN STREET USA
disneyland-main-street-usa.jpg
A miniseries period drama akin to Downton Abbey, Main Street follows the residents of a small midwestern American town, who face a changing world at the turn of the 20th century, when a flamboyant entrepreneur arrives on the train with the promise for a bigger brighter future. The series would have potential for future seasons, following an ensemble cast as Main Street USA changes over the next couple of decades.
I think this is a cool idea for a show, and fills out a niche currently not serviced by Disney+ : a drama with no frills just the lives of people. I think this series would catch on pretty quickly with those that love the theme parks, and those that loved Downton Abbey would likely flock to this similar offering. I could see this happening, and hope it does as it would definitely be interesting.

The Dreamfinder Team

The long-lost Epcot show gets a totally 2020s do-over to make it more fresh and invigorating, opening up a greater amount of storytelling potential than ever before; with a hint of Super Sentai drizzled in as the fragrant lime juice on a taco. Blarion Mercurial and Figment command a team of young explorers who utilize their imagination to fight the forces of evil, while also dealing with their prudish comic foils; the Channing Family.
I remember watching some of the forgotten Fiment show, and I thought it was cute enough to get a reboot. I do believe Figment is goldmine that Disney could be using over at Disney Jr, but alas they have yet to fully leverage their properties. I think turning the Nigel Channing clan into the villain is a funny thing to do that fans of the ride will get a kick out of, but not sure if Eric Idle will appreciate it. Overall I think the concept is really nice, and honestly surprised we have yet to see Figment used in a major way.

Sorry I haven't been active here. Combination of being busy and just not having any ideas for a lot of these prompts. My recent excursion into Hero Forge, however, has reminded me of a story idea I had for a while.

Kingdom Hearts: The Year Between
tumblr_ob5kjeUBp61vn9ju8o1_500.png

(image found here)

A fairly standalone animated entry into the Kingdom Hearts franchise set between KH1 and KH2, the show follows Max, son of Disney Castle's captain of the royal guards and dragoon-in-training. One day, however, memories of certain people begin to mysteriously vanish, including those of Max's dad; thus, Max and some of his friends set out for an adventure across the worlds in order to find some answers.​
Oh wow this actually really neat! I think utilizing Max as the main character is a clever way to make the series more approachable than if it were to use Sora as the protagonist, as it allows for a new story to be told which just so happens to occur in the KH universe. Going this route may allow for Disney to circumvent Square completely, and that's honestly not a bad thing as the masses would likely love to see just Disney characters represented.

Circus Top Restaurant
Dumbo's Storybook Circus Restaurant Idea Concept for The Magic Kingdom that inspires the Defunct Circus Playhouse and Pizza Emporium (And the Spinoff Circus World Jamboree) with the Complete Band Animatronic (Lion, Leopard, Bear, Tiger, Elephant, etc). So, I Have One Song with the Lyric (But I Have to Change it).
Soooo this really doesn't fit the prompt given, and I kinda just noticed it now 😅 I think an animatronic restaurant in Storybook Circus is neat, and this has a lot of charm to it. I unfortunately can't give you any points for this as this was a challenge about Disney+ originals, but I still thank you for the time you put into this as it was very detailed.

The Tiki Room
A Disney+ Original Film

View attachment 568769
This August You‘ll Get To Find Out The Tale Of The Tiki Birds & The Non-Descript Tikis On A Non-Descript Island In A Non-Descript Place So Disney Can’t Get In Their Latest Controversy So Soon. This Film Details How The Titular Performers Upset Their Gods (I Mean, It’s The Plot Of The Show) & Have To Save The Day & Make A Compromise oh & throw an Orange Bird side plot in there for marketability.
The Tiki Room is an interesting choice for a movie/series while it is iconic it is a bit hard to adapt. With that said I think you handled the issue well by focusing on the birds trying to appease the tiki gods and make good by them. It adds the some stakes to the story, and could give the series some surprising action!

STEVEN SPIELBERG PRESENTS ROGER RABBIT'S WACKY TOONS
View attachment 568059

Roger Rabbit needs a TV animated series for Disney+ original show, so Disney could make Steven Spielberg Presents Roger Rabbit's Wacky Toons (inspired by WB's Looney Tunes Cartoons for HBO Max). This show will have new Roger Rabbit & other Maroon Cartoons shorts such as "Hare in My Soup" and "Pistol Packin' Possum". This shorts will be like Tex Avery shorts and Warner Bros. shorts. This show will takes place one year later after Who Framed Roger Rabbit takes place in 1947. It will have other non-Disney characters besides Disney make cameo in various new shorts for first time since Droopy appears in three original Roger Rabbit shorts such as "Tummy Trouble" and "RollerCoaster Rabbit".
This project is disqualified for going over the maximum of two sentences. It's a cool concept, and who doesn't love more wackiness from Roger?

THE SIMPSONS VS. DISNEY: WHEN THE WORLD COLLIDE (new Disney+ original show)
View attachment 568064
Looks like Mickey Mouse and all many Disney characters landed on Springfield (world of the Simpsons) after Ludwig Von Drake accidently his the dimension portal to force Mickey and other Disney characters into another dimension. Anyways, join the Simpsons help Disney characters in the wacky adventures in Springfield such as Lisa befriends with Disney princesses, Bart pranks on Captain Hook's ship into the Jack Sparrow's ship from Pirates of the Caribbean, Homer and Goofy does doing wrong at Springfield Nuclear Plant, Mr. Burns deals with Darth Vader to blow one of Europe's power plants, Thanos takes over Krustyland, etc....
I think as a special this is a really intriguing concept, and given time I'm sure some of this may happen. I particularly find the idea of Thanos taking over Krustyland intriguing, and we may even see something similar to that in the upcoming Marvel Simpsons short film.

THE KEYS OF THE DISNEY KINGDOM (new Disney+ original show)
View attachment 568149
In different world, Walt Disney World been taken over by evil Disney villians,
the theme park was in ruins, so the four knights named: Cynthia, Nicole, Ryan and Johnny must stop evil villians,
as King Mickey Mouse orders them to save the day using to find the powers to restore Walt Disney World.

The keys to defeat the villians to take over the kingdom to restore the parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom with help with other Disney heroes such as Peter Pan, Anna & Elsa, Miguel, Buzz Lightyear and more.
I really dig this idea as it reminds me a lot of Kingdom Keepers, but in an updated way to appeal to the modern audiences.
THE NEW NEW MUPPET SHOW WITH EVEN BETTER THAN ORIGINAL
View attachment 568417

Looks like the Muppet Show is back and better ever just like old 1970s! Join the Muppets such as Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Walter and many other Muppets to have wacky gags, comedy acts, parody movie & TV show acts, musical scores, celebrity guests like Danny DeVito, Bob Iger, Lady GaGa, the Simpsons, and many more even Sesame Street characters may appear in some episodes! It will premiered on late 2023 on Disney+.
I'm all for more Muppet Show and having it in the original style of the show from the 70's. The zaniness of the Muppets is well liked, and with the recent upload of the majority of the original show to Disney+ it's clear that Disney is interested in this franchise!

Bonus Thoughts
View attachment 568774
What Can I Say, It’s Good Stuff
Not going to lie I was hesitant at first, but the show has grown on me. Really have been enjoying the expanded lore on Kamino, and hope we get more of that planet.

Does Luca count towards this, as it was a feature film apparently once meant to have a theatrical release? If so, I liked it plenty and watched it twice in a row for the cute designs and fun worldbuilding and action, along with great voice talents and color theory, and a story that will keep you hooked regardless, and indeed I would gladly pay to attend a limited theatrical release double feature of it and Soul should that happen.
Luca counts as it ended up as a Disney+ release! With that said I think the film was really cute, and while not in my top 10 of Pixar films it was still a nice and carefree romp!

The Imagineering Story

Imagineering-Story.jpg

Honestly, it was this series that sparked my love for Imagineering, despite being a fan of the Disney Parks for a long time, and actually led me to this lovely forum of armchair Imagineers like me! Just... don't ask how I managed to get a copy of the show (Disney+ isn't available here in the Philippines yet); the Mouse might hunt me down! 😶‍🌫️
Amazing documentary, and I aint gonna say nuthin bout how you obtained this programming ;)

View attachment 568796

I’ve always been a huge fan of Wanda Maximoff and it was delightful to see her and Vision truly given the star treatment here. Plus the show is zany, off the wall, unpredictable, and fun, all told through the brilliant lens of sitcom.
WandaVision, it’s literally my type of show, it was so much fun and loved the mystery. Agatha is the best, and I’m excited for the future of the twins, they’re amazing in the comics.
E1IyqH0UUAAci8P.jpg

This show I had very little expectations for but it has really impressed me, I hope it can stick the landing in the last 2 episodes!

Grouping the Marvel shows together as I have thoughts on them! For a while WandaVision was my favorite of the three, but that season finale really hurt it for me as it was nothing out of this world. If Loki is able to pull off an amazing ending then I think it may overtake WandaVision; either way both shows are really well made and enjoyable to watch!

I barely watch movies (and I don’t watch tv), but I’m going to have to say that my favorite movie that I watched this year was Raya and the Last Dragon, which fun fact, I actually watched during my last week of school (and during math class!) The plot is exciting, there is a good hero, an alright villain, but there an amazing sidekick with Tuk Tuk (who doesn’t love him?)
I loved Raya and the Last Dragon so far it has been my favorite animated film of this year, although I do expect that to change with Encanto. I think it was such a well made film with some stunning visuals. I am glad I was able to catch Raya in theaters when I returned from my semester at university.

View attachment 568885

The Mandalorian, only because it brought my favorite parts of Clone Wars and Rebels (The Mandalorians and my all time favorite SW character, Bo-Katan) into live action.
Loved the Mandalorian and all of the story arcs on Mandalore in Clone Wars/Rebels. I can't wait to see more of Mando, and Bo-Katan as she is an extremely entertaining character with lots of depth!

tcool123

Original Poster
Results

So great to see so many originals that I'm dying to see become realities! You all did amazing this week so that alone is a congratulations.

Ps5WGu1.png

@DisneyFan18

While Prince and the Pauper is a story/situation that has played out many times from many different studios. With Disney themselves having utilized this concept already three times! (Mickey in the Prince and the Pauper and both Parent Traps) With that said the angle of the prince having a romantic interest in Arthur adds a twist into the formula that could lead to many comedic mishaps and potential storylines. Overall very neat concept!

L30Y5yp.png

@Brer Panther
I think a new Winnie the Pooh series was the most realistic of the ideas proposed as there is typically a series or film for every generation to latch onto, and the fact one has yet to be announced is surprising. Pooh is a perfect fit for a new original given his instant marketability, huge audience, and of course the huge amount of nostalgia many have for the franchise. Making it in the same vein and style as the 2011 film is a nice play as it gives some nice and traditional animation as well as frequent fourth page breaking with the characters interacting with the letters on the pages. Great job this prompt!

zihTg3C.png

@b-wolf95
A fantastic approach to the Kingdom Hearts franchise is what allows for this series to work. By making Max the main character it adds a sense of familiarity to the general audience as it is a character they know, but fans of the KH franchise will still find much to enjoy. In general the plot of the series should be easy to follow for newcomers, and the setup is a huge boon to the project allowing for many possible characters interwoven to the series as well as an endless amount of episodes.

DrRz15D.png

@D Hulk
I mean you were able to take the scraps from the bottom of Marvel's barrel and shape it into something that not only sounding interesting, but comedic right from the pitch. A proper live action comedy show for older audiences is missing from the current original line, and this off the wall idea fulfills it! Overall it was a good call to go for something so zany as in the end it really helped you!

tcool123

Original Poster
Standings

If you responded to this bonus challenge please double check all your points are present I may have missed some responses tonight as it has been a very hectic day with tropical storm prep at my mom's home, dad's home and grandparents' home. Then unprepping as much tomorrow since the cone changed so drastically o_O

1. @DisneyFan18 - 19 Points
2. @montydysquith-navarro - 19 Points
3. @Disney Warrior- 17 Points
4. @Tegan pilots a chicken - 17 Points
5. @D Hulk - 16 Points
6. @DashHaber - 14 Points
7. @Brer Panther- 14 Points
8. @Orange Cat - 14 Points
9. @Miru - 13 Points
10. @Pi on my Cake - 10 Points
11. @FigmentPigments - 10 Points
12. @DisneyFan32 - 10 Points
13. @Evilgidgit - 10 Points
14. @InspectorSpacetime - 9 Points
15. @Solaris Knight- 7 Points
16. @Arktic - 7 Points
17. @b-wolf95 - 6 Points
18. @spacemt354 - 6 Points
19. @Sharon&Susan - 5 Points
20. @JokersWild - 4 Points
21. @PerGron - 4 Points
22. @MickeyWaffleCo. - 4 Points
23. @FulcrumSolo - 3 Points
24. @TheMrRamonlle - 2 Points
25. @TwilightZone - 2 Points
26. @Ticatoc_ - 1 Point​

Last edited:

Chaos Cat

Standings

If you responded to this bonus challenge please double check all your points are present I may have missed some responses tonight as it has been a very hectic day with tropical storm prep at my mom's home, dad's home and grandparents' home. Then unprepping as much tomorrow since the cone changed so drastically o_O

1. @DisneyFan18 - 19 Points
2. @montydysquith-navarro - 19 Points
3. @Disney Warrior- 17 Points
4. @Tegan pilots a chicken - 17 Points
5. @D Hulk - 16 Points
6. @DashHaber - 14 Points
7. @Brer Panther- 14 Points
8. @Orange Cat - 14 Points
9. @Miru - 13 Points
10. @Pi on my Cake - 10 Points
11. @FigmentPigments - 10 Points
12. @DisneyFan32 - 10 Points
13. @Evilgidgit - 10 Points
14. @InspectorSpacetime - 9 Points
15. @Solaris Knight- 7 Points
16. @Arktic - 6 Points
17. @b-wolf95 - 6 Points
18. @spacemt354 - 6 Points
19. @Sharon&Susan - 5 Points
20. @JokersWild - 4 Points
21. @PerGron - 4 Points
22. @MickeyWaffleCo. - 4 Points
23. @FulcrumSolo - 3 Points
24. @TheMrRamonlle - 2 Points
25. @TwilightZone - 2 Points
26. @Ticatoc_ - 1 Point​
I think you missed my bonus entry for this round. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be at seven.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE TAKEOVER

A mysterious, but somewhat familiar voice crackles through the air:
“Come in. Do you read me? We’re gonna need to test your skills before we take you, alright? Give me your best ideas for this and I’ll show em to the boss.”

“Pitch a new E-ticket attraction themed to a Disney IP for
Paradise Gardens at Disney California Adventure.”

You may use up to three sentences and one image for your submission.

This prompt is due by 10:00PM EST on July 7th.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE TAKEOVER

A mysterious, but somewhat familiar voice crackles through the air:
“Come in. Do you read me? We’re gonna need to test your skills before we take you, alright? Give me your best ideas for this and I’ll show em to the boss.”

“Pitch a new E-ticket attraction themed to a Disney IP for
Paradise Gardens at Disney California Adventure.”

You may use up to three sentences and one image for your submission.

This prompt is due by 12:00AM EST on July 7th.
You aren’t @tcool123? What are you doing?

Disney Warrior

PIXAR PALOOZA!!!
DCF951A0-3DCE-4DDD-9FD0-1315FED4B3BA.jpeg
Because Iger wants to, he’s turning the rest of Paradise Gardens Park into an extension of Pixar Pier! Replacing the useless Goofy‘s Sky School will be a very IP-centric trackless dark ride with all of your favorite Pixar characters! Join Woody, Mr. Incredible, and Joe from Soul as they end up meeting and discovering a wormhole where characters from every film come out (also this totally supports the big Pixar theory)!

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
ROGER RABBIT'S CRAZY COASTER:
1625408540295.png

Based on RollerCoaster Rabbit short, join Roger Rabbit and Baby Herman on mayhem wild-crazy coaster as Maroon Cartoons filming a new cartoon short called RollerCoaster Rabbi to filmed at the carnival near by the boardwalk, it will have sharp turns, drops and crazy gag effects such as explosion, smoke, ACME gags products, water and more as audio animatronics. This will retheming for Goofy's Sky School. This coaster vehicles will themed to Roger Rabbit characters such as: Roger Rabbit, Baby Herman, Jessica Rabbit, Mrs. Herman, Benny the Cab, Bongo the Gorilla, The Weasels, Eddie Valiant, and Judge Doom. It will opening in 2023 to celebrating Who Framed Roger Rabbit's 35th anniversary.
Music score will be by Bruce Broughton.

Last edited:

tcool123

Original Poster
@tcool123 Could you drop a quick reassurance message when you get the chance? 😅
He’s good folks! Given how unpredictable tropica storms and hurricanes can be thought it best to go to Plan B for this prompt just in case the worse would happen on my end! This is still a regular challenge of One Sentence with the point system the same as normal. It will all just be handled by @MickeyWaffleCo.

Was this the last prompt, or is the next one the last one?
We are approaching the end but this will not be the last one 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom