One Sentence: Platinum Edition - A 20th Anniversary Special

tcool123

Original Poster
Jetstream
tenor.gif

A new comedy-action-adventure show arises on Disney+, where in an alternate dimension not too far from ours, Jay (the original mascot of Jetix) is your average robot kid by day, but by night, he & his friends protect the city of Jetburg (the city from the idents) from the forces of various villains from various classic Jetix shows & the evil Xecutador.​
Huh that’s weird, @Arktic your post just showed up! I’ll do a wuick little review and edit in your point along with this review.

I really like the concept of the show as it cashes in on the nostalgia of Gen Z and Millennials and that is a popular tactic right now in the media. I think the various villains being pulled from shows that played on that block is also a newt gimmick as it could draw in people who loved one specific show. Overall a good job with a really unqie concept and approach!

If this happens again where the post isn’t posting feel free to DM either mysef during a regular challenge or @MickeyWaffleCo. during this special takeover.

Miru

Ariel’s NEW Undersea Adventure

The bane of gnashers and armchair imagineers FINALLY gets a massive overhaul to make it a more intense ride featuring many of the intense and action-packed scenes from the feature film that had been ignored for the monotone original, which include Ariel’s sisters, the shark chase, the burning ship, Triton’s rampage, the kitchen panic, and the final brawl. In addition, animatronics, projections, mist effects, lighting, and paint quality have all been upgraded, and Clammobiles also enclose when “underwater” to provide bubble effects to riders, and Melody has been added as an infant to the final scene of the attraction.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
He’s good folks! Given how unpredictable tropica storms and hurricanes can be thought it best to go to Plan B for this prompt just in case the worse would happen on my end! This is still a regular challenge of One Sentence with the point system the same as normal. It will all just be handled by @MickeyWaffleCo.

We are approaching the end but this will not be the last one 😁
Please stay safe during the storm!!!! 💜💜

tcool123

Original Poster
Please stay safe during the storm!!!! 💜💜
Will do! Recent forecasts dramatically changed the cone of the storm so luckily we are out of the direct path of the storm, but the outer bands can still be very powerful! As is I am still under Tropical Storm watch, and will find out just how much of the storm I feel tomorrow. Bright side? Don't have to water my dads plants!

SailorMercury

IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE TAKEOVER

A mysterious, but somewhat familiar voice crackles through the air:
“Come in. Do you read me? We’re gonna need to test your skills before we take you, alright? Give me your best ideas for this and I’ll show em to the boss.”

“Pitch a new E-ticket attraction themed to a Disney IP for
Paradise Gardens at Disney California Adventure.”

You may use up to three sentences and one image for your submission.

This prompt is due by 10:00PM EST on July 7th.
TO THE SECRET LAB: STARRING YZMA AND KRONK
BE93BC64-A42B-4090-9A6E-BBDF2B678D88.jpeg

“PULL THE LEVER, KRONK”

Join your favorite characters from the 2000 Disney Classic, The Emperor’s New Groove, in Disney California Adventure’s the all-new attraction: “To the Secret Lab starring Yzma and Kronk.” This Rollercoaster will bring you right into the middle of the famous scene from the film, in which Yzma and Kronk invite you on a thrilling journey to the secret lab, where they plot their revenge on Kuzco. As in true Disney fashion, this attraction will revolutionize themed entertainment and delight guests of all ages; whiz past beautifully crafted visuals, and occasionally cross paths with Yzma and Kronk as your expedition to the secret lab unfolds.

Last edited:

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
THE EMPEROR’S NEW GARDEN
View attachment 569254

“RIGHT THE GARDEN, THE GARDEN FOR KUZCO, THE GARDEN MADE ESPECIALLY THEMED TO KUZCO, KUZCO’S GARDEN”

Join your favorite characters from the 2000 Disney Classic, The Emperor’s New Groove, in Disney California Adventure’s newest land, The Emperor’s New Garden. With dining opportunities, character meet and greets, and two all-new attractions: “The Emperor’s New Groove: Kuzco’s Journey” and “To the Secret Lab starring Yzma and Kronk,” this new land will please guests of all ages as we strive to make California Adventure more timeless and more Disney.
I love this idea (Emperor’s New Groove is one of my favorite Disney movies), but I’ll have to warn you that this doesn’t fit the criteria for the prompt, which asked for a single E-ticket. Maybe you could flesh out a single attraction from this land concept for your submission?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE TAKEOVER

A mysterious, but somewhat familiar voice crackles through the air:
“Come in. Do you read me? We’re gonna need to test your skills before we take you, alright? Give me your best ideas for this and I’ll show em to the boss.”

You may use up to three sentences and one image for your submission.

This prompt is due by 10:00PM EST on July 7th.
7976DF45-A6AE-475E-B891-3F3E830AAFA8.png

GONZO’S CANNON

The Muppets have invaded Paradise Garden, and this time it’s The Great Gonzo’s turn to be the star of the show! The ride itself is a modified launch tower, but rather than shooting guests vertically into the air, the track arcs over the entire lake, and even includes two barrel rolls! Guests board their vehicles and are shot out of a giant prop cannon before landing safely on the other side of the lake, making this the only attraction in any Disney Park to begin and end in two different locations.

Miru

View attachment 569262

GONZO’S CANNON

The Muppets have invaded Paradise Garden, and this time it’s The Great Gonzo’s turn to be the star of the show! The ride itself is a modified launch tower, but rather than shooting guests vertically into the air, the track arcs over the entire lake, and even includes two barrel rolls! Guests board their vehicles and are shot out of a giant prop cannon before landing safely on the other side of the lake, making this the only attraction in any Disney Park to begin and end in two different locations.
I like how this ride also serves as a source of transportation, and I would gladly ride it at least once.

Orange Cat

0187E7A1-BEC2-49CE-AD57-69678FA14D4A.jpeg

To Milk This Character Who’s Merely A Food Mascot Even More Than Has Already Been Done, Orange Bird’s Not-Too-Good Getaway Follows The Titular Fruity Flyer‘s Vacation To Paradise Gardens, However Much To Their Dismay Many A Incident Ensues. The Dark Ride Would Have A Storyline Something Like This: Orange Bird Arrives Chaotically, Get’s Booted From Their Hotel Because “No Pets Allowed”, Has A Run In With A Giant Squid That Last’s A Few Scenes, & Eventually Befriends Said Squid As They Enjoy Some Sunbathing Together. The Ride Exits Into A Gift Shop Because Disney Wouldn’t Dare Make An Orange Bird Ride Without Using It To Sell More Merchandise.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
View attachment 569288
To Milk This Character Who’s Merely A Food Mascot Even More Than Has Already Been Done, Orange Bird’s Not-Too-Good Getaway Follows The Titular Fruity Flyer‘s Vacation To Paradise Gardens, However Much To Their Dismay Many A Incident Ensues. The Dark Ride Would Have A Storyline Something Like This: Orange Bird Arrives Chaotically, Get’s Booted From Their Hotel Because “No Pets Allowed”, Has A Run In With A Giant Squid That Last’s A Few Scenes, & Eventually Befriends Said Squid As They Enjoy Some Sunbathing Together. The Ride Exits Into A Gift Shop Because Disney Wouldn’t Dare Make An Orange Bird Ride Without Using It To Sell More Merchandise.
Perf!!!

Arctic-Xodus

View attachment 569262

GONZO’S CANNON

Words cannot describe how much I want this to be real and to be able to ride this.
But numbers can!
1,000,000,000/10

DisneyFan18

PERCY JACKSON AND THE FURY OF THE SEVEN SEAS

17BA4699-FA7E-4292-A8EE-4F1EEAF53969.jpeg

Percy Jackson and the Fury of the Seven Seas, a brand new E-Ticket boat ride inspired by the Disney+ hit series Percy Jackson and the Olympians is taking over Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill and Goofy’s Sky School on Paradise Gardens.

The guests will enter an abandoned warehouse that is connected to Daedalus’ Labyrinth, which will guide the guests into Camp Half-Blood where they’ll meet the Oracle of Delphi, who’ll tell the guests about the newest prophecy that requieres them to embark on a perilous quest and fight alongside Percy Jackson.

This attraction will use the same ride system as Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure and will take guests through the Sea of Monsters and into the depths of the seas to Atlantis, where the guests will join Percy in the fight against Oceanus.​

D Hulk

Finding Dory
SeaRescue

AA.jpg

Sigourney Weaver here welcoming you to the Marine Life Institute, the jewel of California’s Morro Bay, a rehabilitation center, a premiere aquarium, and the home to our new SeaRescue Initiative, where state-of-the-art submersibles allow guests to shrink down and talk directly to our fishy friends.”

Borrowing some design ideas from Tokyo DisneySea’s Nemo & Friends SeaRider, and smartly repurposing the Ariel’s Undersea Adventure aquarium facade and its surrounding walkways, Finding Dory SeaRescue plunges guests “underwater” in dry-for-wet trackless vehicles (enhanced with in-vehicle Musion animation projections), all on a tranquil journey through the Marine Life Institute.

What begins as a simple “edutainment” ride takes a twist when Hank the octopus commandeers our vehicles (aided by Nemo and Dory, naturally) to enact a mass rescue of the institute’s aquatic residents, with guests helping in the heist by redirecting pump flow and choosing one of several escape routes to the open ocean.

HomeImagineer

PERCY JACKSON AND THE FURY OF THE SEVEN SEAS

View attachment 569351

Percy Jackson and the Fury of the Seven Seas, a brand new E-Ticket boat ride inspired by the Disney+ hit series Percy Jackson and the Olympians is taking over Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill and Goofy’s Sky School on Paradise Gardens.

The guests will enter an abandoned warehouse that is connected to Daedalus’ Labyrinth, which will guide the guests into Camp Half-Blood where they’ll meet the Oracle of Delphi, who’ll tell the guests about the newest prophecy that requieres them to embark on a perilous quest and fight alongside Percy Jackson.

This attraction will use the same ride system as Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure and will take guests through the Sea of Monsters and into the depths of the seas to Atlantis, where the guests will join Percy in the fight against Oceanus.​
@D Hulk, @DisneyFan18 Great idea for my DisneySEA Project for Florida or California.

HomeImagineer

Finding Dory
SeaRescue

View attachment 569352

Sigourney Weaver here welcoming you to the Marine Life Institute, the jewel of California’s Morro Bay, a rehabilitation center, a premiere aquarium, and the home to our new SeaRescue Initiative, where state-of-the-art submersibles allow guests to shrink down and talk directly to our fishy friends.”

Borrowing some design ideas from Tokyo DisneySea’s Nemo & Friends SeaRider, and smartly repurposing the Ariel’s Undersea Adventure aquarium facade and its surrounding walkways, Finding Dory SeaRescue plunges guests “underwater” in dry-for-wet trackless vehicles (enhanced with in-vehicle Musion animation projections), all on a tranquil journey through the Marine Life Institute.

What begins as a simple “edutainment” ride takes a twist when Hank the octopus commandeers our vehicles (aided by Nemo and Dory, naturally) to enact a mass rescue of the institute’s aquatic residents, with guests helping in the heist by redirecting pump flow and choosing one of several escape routes to the open ocean.
As well for u putting in a Peter Jackson attraction, well done, i wish i can reach u a raise

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
FANTASIA: SYMPHONY OF THE STARS
1625441683340.png

Join Sorcerer Mickey Mouse to take a tour around based Walt Disney's Fantasia (1940) into the musical adventure such as the segment acts "the Sorcerer's Apprentice", "The Nutcracker Suite", "Dance of the Hours", and ", and "Night on Bald Mountain" This trackless dark ride make you very into the musical adventures of the imagination! The facade and queue will be themed to Pomona Fox Theater as interactive stuff as Yen Sid let guests choice what segments what to play during the ride with the loading area as This loading takes place within an abstracted, minimalist stone concert hall. In place of the traditional dark ride mural, here we find a velvet curtain with projected silhouettes or the orchestra members. They tune and practice their instruments. There is an uncontainable energy; the concert is ready to begin! Here, via screen projection is the silhouette of master conductor Leopold Stokowski. With "Fantasound" onboard speakers, riders hear the music begin to swell. Fantasia narrator Deems Taylor also appears over the speakers, introducing the ride’s first act: "There are four kinds of music on this Fantasia program. First up is the kind of music that exists simply for its own sake: Absolute music."

Last edited:

Brer Panther

Remy's Wild Mouse
1625446951651.png
As part of Paradise Gardens' revamp into an expansion of PIXAR Pier, Goofy's Sky School is turned into a brand new coaster inspired by Ratatouille. Since Disney is currently having some financial troubles due to a certain pandemic, the retheme is done on the cheap, with plywood cutouts of rats and giant kitchen utensils and food scattered around the attraction being the extent of the theming. But the vehicle spins now, so there's that (and please don't point out that Remy is a rat, not a mouse, so the ride's name isn't nearly as clever as Disney thinks it is).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom