One Sentence: Platinum Edition - A 20th Anniversary Special

Disney Warrior

Guardians and the Galaxy: Groot’s (mis)-AdventuresView attachment 568048
This new Disney+ show focuses on Groot and Baby Groot, and what they have been up to after the events of the films. It involves a lot of comical action that is sure to give viewers a laugh!
F in the chat. I just realized I put “Guardians and the Galaxy” instead of “Guardians of the Galaxy”. Will fix asap
edit: it was fixed if anyone’s wondering

Last edited:

Orange Cat

View attachment 568147
THE SOCIETY OF EXPLORERS AND ADVENTURERS
This cinematic, timeline-spanning new Disney+ series follows the many adventures of members of S.E.A., including Albert Falls, Harrison Hightower III, Jock Lindsey, Henry Mystic, and more!

Many Disney Park and IP references and Easter Eggs, from a Phantom Manor reference to a full-fledged Indiana Jones cameo, are sure to delight Parks fans familiar with S.E.A.​
It’s Always SEA, I Can Never Escape It, When Will The Nightmare Ever End?

SailorMercury

HONDO OHNAKA VS THE GALAXY
90BA2417-42C9-43E9-9276-FCE2B405ABE5.jpeg

Join the popular character from “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “Rebels” and “Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run” as he searches the Galaxy for profit to be made. Who knows what famous Star Wars characters he might come across.

“One hostage is good, two is better, and three is just good business” - Hondo, 20 BBY

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Prompt 11
Disney Plussing The Content

Disney-Plus-costs-700x321.jpg

For this challenge we are doing something different; we are departing from the theme parks, entering the digital world of streaming. As we all know Disney+ has been a smash hit with over 100 million subscribers in about a year, and is home to hit original films such as: The Mandalorian, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, High School the Musical: The Series: The Musical, Soul, WandaVision, The Bad Batch, Luca, Loki, etc. Now it is your turn to pitch a whole new Disney+ Original. The Disney+ Original may be a series, documentary, short film, or feature film. The original may utilize any of the existing properties that Disney already owns, properties which have not transferred over into any of the mentioned mediums, or whole new ideas.

-Challenge-
Create a new Disney+ Original.

-Rules-
You may use up one to two sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Saturday, July 3rd at 10:00 PM EST.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please, let your imagination soar!

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it (generally) realistic?
Does it fit thematically/visually?

Good luck everyone! If you have questions, please feel free to ask! Enjoy!
I've been waiting for a prompt like this! *rubs hands together gleefully*

Also, some forewarning: Hong Kong's Mystic Manor isn't included due to the lack of ghostly characters needed for the series.

THE HAUNTED MANSIONS
A Disney+ Original Trilogy Series

HM_PM.png

Welcome, curious mortals, to a place where hinges creak in doorless chambers, strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, and candlelights flicker though the air is deathly still.

The Haunted Mansions trilogy will finally bond the three most delightfully unlivable Mansions in the Disney Parks — the Mansion in New Orleans (Anaheim), the Manor in Thunder Mesa (Paris), and the Mansion in Sleepy Hollow (Florida/Tokyo) — in a single compelling narrative surrounding one mysterious medium and her daughter traveling wherever the wind may blow and restless souls call, and their spirited encounters with famous (or infamous) happy haunts in their corruptible, mortal state, from a dashing gentleman with a dark secret, a beautiful young bride preparing for her wedding and her overprotective/borderline possessive father, and a seemingly insidious woman whose marriages keep ending in rather grim circumstances.​

Last edited:

DisneyFan18

THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER

F4F4BBEF-33C0-49B1-B26F-E52665711050.jpeg

As part of The Walt Disney Company to create more diverse productions that bring the spotlight to underrepresented communities, Disney+ has greenlight a brand new long form animated musical series from Dana Terrace (The Owl House) that will debut on the streaming service in Late 2023.

The Prince and the Pauper will be a brand new take on the classic story: Prince William has a secret, he’s in love with a knight in training called Arthur, but his parents are pressuring him into marrying a princess from another kingdom; so one night he decides to escape the castle and he meets James, who looks exactly like him, so an idea is born that will set both characters on an unforgettable journey.​

D Hulk

MARVEL’S
HOWARD THE DUCK
marvel_s_howard_the_duck___logo_by_mrsteiners_d96h8oe-fullview.jpg

From the combined creative forces of Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios comes this hilarious, existentialist social satire sitcom action-fantasy-adventure-drama about Howard (Seth Green), a space duck from Duckworld who finds himself stranded in a world he never made (exotic Cleveland, Ohio) and struggling to unravel a multiversal mystery of megalithic magnitude which threatens to tear asunder the entire meta-nature of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Howard studies Quack-Fu, runs for president, and teams up with comics stalwarts such as the swamp monster Man-Thing (Doug Jones) and aging supermodel Beverly Switzer (a returning Lea Thompson) as they battle ne’er-do-well supervillains such as Bessie the Hellcow, Turnip Man, Kidney Lady, and the dreaded Doctor Bong!

SailorMercury

MARVEL’S
HOWARD THE DUCK
marvel_s_howard_the_duck___logo_by_mrsteiners_d96h8oe-fullview.jpg

From the combined creative forces of Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios comes this hilarious, existentialist social satire sitcom action-fantasy-adventure-drama about Howard (Seth Green), a space duck from Duckworld who finds himself stranded in a world he never made (exotic Cleveland, Ohio) and struggling to unravel a multiversal mystery of megalithic magnitude which threatens to tear asunder the entire meta-nature of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Howard studies Quack-Fu, runs for president, and teams up with comics stalwarts such as the swamp monster Man-Thing (Doug Jones) and aging supermodel Beverly Switzer (a returning Lea Thompson) as they battle ne’er-do-well supervillains such as Bessie the Hellcow, Turnip Man, Kidney Lady, and the dreaded Doctor Bong!
You set of my natural impulse to the quiver at words “Howard the Duck” lmao

Evilgidgit

MAIN STREET USA
disneyland-main-street-usa.jpg
A miniseries period drama akin to Downton Abbey, Main Street follows the residents of a small midwestern American town, who face a changing world at the turn of the 20th century, when a flamboyant entrepreneur arrives on the train with the promise for a bigger brighter future. The series would have potential for future seasons, following an ensemble cast as Main Street USA changes over the next couple of decades.

Miru

The Dreamfinder Team

The long-lost Epcot show gets a totally 2020s do-over to make it more fresh and invigorating, opening up a greater amount of storytelling potential than ever before; with a hint of Super Sentai drizzled in as the fragrant lime juice on a taco. Blarion Mercurial and Figment command a team of young explorers who utilize their imagination to fight the forces of evil, while also dealing with their prudish comic foils; the Channing Family.

Arktic

A user with the name of Arktic utilizing an artic themed area, clever! The penguins threw me off given they're from an opposite pole, but still they're very fun to see and the idea of underwater dining with penguin is cool! The Frozen ride threw me off given it takes place in Scandanavia, and doesn't focus on animals. It is great to see polar bears and walruses at this park too, and overall this area aids in expanding the park's representation of continents and biomes!
First off, I thought it would be a good reference/pun hybrid, second off, it's not JUST the Arctic (Antarctica also makes sense when you think about Glacier Bay), and thirdly, Frozen also fits the wintery-esque theme (ice is a major plot point in the film, and Scandinavia is very "glacial" in its own right (do I HAVE to mention Greenland & Norway?)). Thanks anyway.

tcool123

Original Poster
First off, I thought it would be a good reference/pun hybrid, second off, it's not JUST the Arctic (Antarctica also makes sense when you think about Glacier Bay), and thirdly, Frozen also fits the wintery-esque theme (ice is a major plot point in the film, and Scandinavia is very "glacial" in its own right (do I HAVE to mention Greenland & Norway?)). Thanks anyway.
My apologies as it seems that my thoughts were taken the wrong way but I’m sorry if I made it seem like your idea wasn’t great or anything. Just that parts of it were surprising to me as I associated the original Glacier Bay with the Arctic, but that doesn’t mean that the inclusion of penguins was bad move. It just caught me off guard , but I still thought the idea of adding penguins was cute AND I really digged the underwater viewing and dining area. Frozen mainly caught me off guard partially for the setting of the land vs the film (but now getting its more of a general icy themed area in general), but what surprised me is that this would be at Animal Kingdom. Frozen while containing deer and a few other select animals is not known for being an animal/nature based film like say Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Princess and the Frog, etc.

With that said I apologize if my review felt like an attack on your idea as that wasn’t the intent of my words.

I do hope you still continue in participating in this competition alongside others as I think your ideas from this competition have been very creative and fun! After all I really loved your steampunk take on War of the Worlds from earlier in the season alongside the World’s Fair room redesigns and the ideas for merchandising you had!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
THE NEW NEW MUPPET SHOW WITH EVEN BETTER THAN ORIGINAL
1625224789752.png

Looks like the Muppet Show is back and better ever just like old 1970s! Join the Muppets such as Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Walter and many other Muppets to have wacky gags, comedy acts, parody movie & TV show acts, musical scores, celebrity guests like Danny DeVito, Bob Iger, Lady GaGa, the Simpsons, and many more even Sesame Street characters may appear in some episodes! It will premiered on late 2023 on Disney+.

Last edited:

Chaos Cat

Sorry I haven't been active here. Combination of being busy and just not having any ideas for a lot of these prompts. My recent excursion into Hero Forge, however, has reminded me of a story idea I had for a while.

Kingdom Hearts: The Year Between
tumblr_ob5kjeUBp61vn9ju8o1_500.png

(image found here)

A fairly standalone animated entry into the Kingdom Hearts franchise set between KH1 and KH2, the show follows Max, son of Disney Castle's captain of the royal guards and dragoon-in-training. One day, however, memories of certain people begin to mysteriously vanish, including those of Max's dad; thus, Max and some of his friends set out for an adventure across the worlds in order to find some answers.​

Keyblade Jedi

Circus Top Restaurant
Dumbo's Storybook Circus Restaurant Idea Concept for The Magic Kingdom that inspires the Defunct Circus Playhouse and Pizza Emporium (And the Spinoff Circus World Jamboree) with the Complete Band Animatronic (Lion, Leopard, Bear, Tiger, Elephant, etc). So, I Have One Song with the Lyric (But I Have to Change it).

We met in a circus where we worked real long Livin' in cages lookin' mean and strong

Then late one night when the boss was away We took his circus instruments and learned how to play

A lion named Lionel

And a tiger named Tex

And a leopard named Lola who sings to and thru

And a bear named Barney

And Gerry the giraffe Ellie elephant and Charlie Chimp will make you laugh

We're The Circus Playhouse Band (Yes we are!!!)

We're the best band in the land (By far!!!)

And we're glad you came to see us

We want you all to know We wanna be your friends

So on with the show We're the best band in the land We're The Circus Playhouse Band

[Step right up and listen to The Circus Playhouse Band! The best band in the land!] So we all left the circus {except Percy and the pigs}

We played animal weddings and one night gigs And {before too very long} they booked us in this place Where we're staying and we're playing for the human race

A lion named Lionel

And a tiger named Tex

And a leopard named Lola who sings to and thru

And a bear named Barney

We're The Circus Playhouse Band (Yes we are!!!)

We're the best band in Dumbo's Circus land (By far!!!)

And we're glad you came to see us

We want you all to know

We want to be your friends

So on with the show We're the best band in the land We're The Circus Playhouse Band

[Step right up and listen to the magical music of The Circus Playhouse Band!]

We sing and play the kind songs that you want to hear We want to give you a smile {or two} and maybe a tear

We'll perform and do our best for you {for our worth} We're gonna prove to you that we're the greatest show on earth

A lion named Lionel

And a tiger named Tex

And a leopard named Lola of the opposite sex

And a bear named Barney

We're The Circus Playhouse Band (Yes we are!!!) We're the best band in the land (By far!!!)

And we're glad you came to see us We want you all to know We want to be your friends So on with the show We're the best band in the land

We're The Circus Playhouse Band

[Okay, all you people must know the words by now so everybody sing!]

We're The Circus Playhouse Band We're the best band in the land (By far!!!) And we're glad you came to see us We want you all to know We wanna be your friends So on with the show We're the best band in the land We're The Circus Playhouse Band

[Okay, some of you people out there weren't singing, so this time i wanna hear EVERYBODY sing!]

We're The Circus Playhouse Band (Yes we are!!!) We're the best band in the land (By far!!!) And we're glad you came to see us We want you all to know We wanna be your friends So on with the show We're the best band in the land We're The Circus Playhouse Band.

Keyblade Jedi

Sorry I haven't been active here. Combination of being busy and just not having any ideas for a lot of these prompts. My recent excursion into Hero Forge, however, has reminded me of a story idea I had for a while.

Kingdom Hearts: The Year Between
tumblr_ob5kjeUBp61vn9ju8o1_500.png

(image found here)

A fairly standalone animated entry into the Kingdom Hearts franchise set between KH1 and KH2, the show follows Max, son of Disney Castle's captain of the royal guards and dragoon-in-training. One day, however, memories of certain people begin to mysteriously vanish, including those of Max's dad; thus, Max and some of his friends set out for an adventure across the worlds in order to find some answers.​
Oh Wow. Someone on this Page a Kingdom Hearts Geek like Me. :)

Arktic

-Challenge-
Create a new Disney+ Original.
Jetstream
tenor.gif

A new comedy-action-adventure show arises on Disney+, where in an alternate dimension not too far from ours, Jay (the original mascot of Jetix) is your average robot kid by day, but by night, he & his friends protect the city of Jetburg (the city from the idents) from the forces of various villains from various classic Jetix shows & the evil Xecutador.​

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom