OH NO!!! Get out of the way....

DisneyLindz

Original Poster
.....there's a hungry pregnant woman on the loose in WDW!!! :ROFLOL:

I'll be in the World November 7-12th. By then I'll be 5 1/2 months pregnant and ready to chow down the whole time. I'm just now getting over my horrible morning sickness & have an appetite, in perfect timing for our trip!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

What are your favorite snack places? (I know, I know this should be under restaurants and dining...but more people look at General Discussion....) I'm wanting to try new items, as well as eat some old favorites. What do you fabulous fellow disney fans recommend?

We'll visit all 4 parks, Downtown Disney, and we are staying at Pop Century. Oh, and we'll be there for Food&Wine, so suggestions for those too!!!

Here's what's on my list so far: :slurp:
Pineapple Float from Aloha Isle ( I can almost taste it now...)
Figaro Fries (never had them, but saw a picture fell in love)
Caramel Candy Apple

Help me out!!! Tell me what to eat!!! :wave:

Tinkerbella16

See ya there...we'll be there the same week!!!!! :wave:

I cannot wait to get my crepes from France...Ice cream from Ghiridellis, and breakfast from Kona! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

And I saw a picture of the strawberry cake from Norway....OH MY!!!! Does that look amazing...will be getting me some of that! :slurp:

yankspy

Fudge, cinammon rolls or carrot cake from the Main Street Bakery, school bread from kringla in Norway, frozen chocolate banana's from AK, cannoli from Italy, Mickey's premium ice cream bar, homemade chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, minnie's bake shop cookies (any kind). That should hold you over.:slurp:

Gotta Eat

Well, you are staying at the Pop so you absolutely have to get a piece of Tie Dyed Cheesecake at the Food Court :) Also...you might want to pick up one of those big turkey legs in either MK or AK Good luck and have fun!!!

figmentmom

Definitely have a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney (tuna melt...:slurp:), and then top it off with ice cream at Ghiarardelli's!

TALON819

The Kitchen Sink ice cream sundae at the Beach Club, Beaches and Cream Soda shop. If that dosn't fill you up,:hurl: you must really be hungry. Have fun and good luck.

Bug715

.....there's a hungry pregnant woman on the loose in WDW!!! :ROFLOL:

I'll be in the World November 7-12th. By then I'll be 5 1/2 months pregnant and ready to chow down the whole time. I'm just now getting over my horrible morning sickness & have an appetite, in perfect timing for our trip!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

What are your favorite snack places? (I know, I know this should be under restaurants and dining...but more people look at General Discussion....) I'm wanting to try new items, as well as eat some old favorites. What do you fabulous fellow disney fans recommend?

We'll visit all 4 parks, Downtown Disney, and we are staying at Pop Century. Oh, and we'll be there for Food&Wine, so suggestions for those too!!!

Here's what's on my list so far: :slurp:
Pineapple Float from Aloha Isle ( I can almost taste it now...)
Figaro Fries (never had them, but saw a picture fell in love)
Caramel Candy Apple

Help me out!!! Tell me what to eat!!! :wave:

FYI Figaro Fries have been changed and are basicaly cheese fries with bacon bits. My friend loved them and went to get them last week when we were down and was very upset.

My faves are the corndog nuggets at Casey's, Mickey Premium Bar, Ghirdelli, Fish & Chips @ Rose & Crown. I think that's about it. Pop had a decent menu last week. The bread sticks were good and cheese fries when I went in for late night snacks.

Pongo

Milka chocolate bar from the Germany Pavilion :slurp:
Macaroni and Cheese from... anywhere in the parks :slurp:
Muffins from the coffee/book shop in DHS :slurp:

Phonedave

FYI Figaro Fries have been changed and are basicaly cheese fries with bacon bits. My friend loved them and went to get them last week when we were down and was very upset.

If you ask for the lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing, they will add it.

-dave

jessicaj

I was at WDW when I was 32 weeks pregnant with my son! I can relate. My favorite thing the whole time we were there was fruity stuff. I really enjoyed the dessert's in France with fresh strawberries on top as well as the fresh fruit that could be found at any park. I think it will all depend on what you are into at the moment.

Have fun and don't forget to take it easy if you need to. Being pregnant can give a Disney vacation a whole different spin.

Oh and on a side note the characters are really fun with pregnancy. I have pictures of Mickey kissing my belly, Goofy thinking it was a basketball and Minnie rubbed my belly and also gave it a kiss. We were even given a pin by a cast member that said my first trip and I wore it on my belly to take a picture with Mickey. The face characters like Cinderella and Peter Pan all talked to my belly. It was really cute and a very fun thing.

Jessica J.

Bug715

If you ask for the lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing, they will add it.

-dave

Really? My friend asked any was told that they have changed them and can't do that anymore. This was just last week so maybe they have changed it lately? He went back another day and was told the same thing.

dvcmooch

Food !

Aaaaahhhhh Yes ! Another great reason for going to WDW !
If you get a chance to go to the Wilderness Lodge (take the boat from Magic Kingdom), try the Portabella Mushroom Soup. WOW ! That's one of their appetizers. Great stuff !

yankspy

Milka chocolate bar from the Germany Pavilion :slurp:
Macaroni and Cheese from... anywhere in the parks :slurp:
Muffins from the coffee/book shop in DHS :slurp:
MMM... Milka, you know Ikea sells those as well.

I like the strawberry muffins at that Bookstore.:slurp:

DisneyLindz

Original Poster
Bread & Butter Pudding at Ragland Road. Absolutely mouth-watering!

We eat there our first night in Disney! We'll have to try this for dessert!

Thanks for all the great snack ideas, I've got a very long list already! No trip would be complete without a strawberry tart from La Patisserie, a funnel cake from Sleepy Hollow, or anything from Main Street Bakery.

I'm a little worried about the Figaro Fries, I only want it if I can get it with the ranch dressing, lettuce, & tomatoes. I will be very disappointed if I can't get them like that, I've been wanting those for months now!

I'll have to try the Tye Dye Cheesecake at Pop, that sounds awesome!!! I'm usually not a hot dog person, but it's something that's sounded great to me the last few weeks. I'll have to hit Casey's.

Keep the ideas coming, I seriously eat a snack every 1 1/2 to 2 hours!!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom