From Kringla in Norway:

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

And if you can make it to Boma in AKL, which I highly recommend:

IMG_0548.jpg

:slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

GatorGambit

My wife and I went this past April when she was 12 weeks. (Which, for those keeping score at home, I should be a dad in approximately 2 weeks or so. :)) She didn't have much in the way of morning sickness the first trimester, just extreme exhaustion. That said:

MK: there wasn't too much there, not to mention the night before we went to Goofy's Candy Co. at Marketplace and bought copious amounts of chocolate-covered pretzels and character-shaped Sweet Tarts. Obviously, Dole Whip Floats at Aloha Isle FTW. (I personally am a fan of the cheese-filled soft pretzels at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland, but that's just me.)

Epcot: While we both ate our way around WS, the bakery in France gets a definite nod. The Napoleon = tre magnifique! Kringla has many goodies as well - unfortunately a friend of ours wanted us to try lufsa, which was underwhelming to say the least. We also stocked up on various German and Japanese candies - my wife had a field day with Japanese yogurt candies.

Good luck!

fredtom

I don't know if being pregnant you can handle spicy but, in the China Pavillion is a food kiosk with a Mongolian Beef Sandwich that is to die for. Last trip I somehow made it by there everyday for one.

We were there on our annual fall trip just a few weeks ago and went to the Lotus Blossom one day expressly to get the Mongolian beef sandwich, since I had read so much about it... It was no longer on the menu. I don't know if that is a permanent change or not. Anyway, I never got to try one.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

NadieMasK2

How could we have forgotten Zebra Domes until now! :eek: :slurp:

And the Peanut Rice at Boma is worth the 30 bucks by itself

There are SO many yummy foods at Boma - it's a not-to-be-missed for us. DH LOVES all the soups, he has a bowl of each of them, sometimes multiple bowls! The salmon dishes, peanut rice, roast beef with sauces, even the pasta salad is so good!

And then of course the dessert of the gods: the zebra dome. :D

Tinkerbella16

For all of you that will be there at the same time, just look for the tall, blonde pregnant girl sitting on a bench. I'll have a yummy snack in one hand, a bottle of water in the other, and a large satisfied goofy grin on my face. :lol:

We'll see ya there! We are arriving on the 9th and heading to Epcot right after check-in.

It says that the F&WF ends Nov. 9th, now does that mean everything will be packed up and gone on that day...or is it the last full day of it? I arrive that day and we are going to Epcot so I wanted to try some things around the world while we're in the park. :slurp:

beckysoda

Do they still have the cream cheese pretzels at Skuttles?

If so do it to it.

And the Peanut Rice at Boma is worth the 30 bucks by itself

anything at boma is worth the 30 bucks!!! but yeah, especially the peanut rice. and the pineapple cheesecake. and the banana bread pudding.

and there's a cart in fantasy land next to toon town that has cinnamon glazed almonds. they blow my mind. stock up on them for the ride home, too.

burninup4nick

McDonald's French Fries (I know you can get them at home but for some reason they just taste better in Disney)

Glazed almonds

A mickey premium Ice cream bar/mickey ice cream sandwich

and my favorite

TURKEY LEGS!!!!

philipneil

As for F&W kiosks:

Try the cheeses at The Mouse Catch, located near the entrance to World Showcase. They're a pretty good size and quite yummy.

The chocolate dessert at the French kiosk is also a must have.

westie

We were there on our annual fall trip just a few weeks ago and went to the Lotus Blossom one day expressly to get the Mongolian beef sandwich, since I had read so much about it... It was no longer on the menu. I don't know if that is a permanent change or not. Anyway, I never got to try one.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

NOOO! First Adventurers Club and now this! EeeK!! I've been trying to recreate it at home with only mild success. And yes, I hope its only seasonal too.

sarajo

I was 35 weeks along on our annual trip two years ago. The turkey legs sent me running to the nearest bathroom! The smell was not the best thing for this pregnant lady!

My favorite snacks were the Mickey's Premium bar, Casey's hot dogs, and Main Street Bakery cookies. My favorite meals were at Brown Derby, where I thought I would go mad if I couldn't have a Cobb Salad (body was craving it in a bad way!), and at Mitsukoshi- the hibachi cooked stuff was another item my body was craving.

Like other readers have stated- being pregnant at Disney is different than when you aren't pregnant. Remember to get rest and water. Stay hydrated, at all costs! While family members are off riding rides that you aren't allowed to go on, sit down and prop your feet up. People may give you strange looks for putting your feet on the benches, but once they get a good look- they will understand why you are doing that!!

Have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom