Official Photography Contest 3/3/06 - 3/9/06 Hidden Mickey Contest

Tramp

Here's one of my favorites:

As you walk in the front door of the hotel lobby of the Tower of Terror, to your right there is a desk. On the desk is a folded pair of wire rim glasses which are folded in the shape of Mickey.

hm2.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I just would like to remind people of the rules...this is a photo contest, not a photo editing contest.

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

I just want to remind people of this.

dr_teeth90210

nibblesandbits said:
I just would like to remind people of the rules...this is a photo contest, not a photo editing contest.

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

I just want to remind people of this.

For shizzle my dizzle.

barnum42

Did not have a specific photo for this one, but I found some not so hidden Mickeys:

MKParadeMickeyGlobe.jpg

I hope the reels and moulding on projector on top of the globe is "official" enough to count as hidden :)

Interruption?

I remember my friend once telling me a sight online that had listed every hidden mickey in WDW. Does anyone even know where they all are? Does management even keep track of it?

SewIn2Disney

Managment does not keep track of them. It's something done by the imagineers. It's become such a craze lately that people have been "seeing" HM's even when there's nothing to see (meaning, they are not "offical" hidden mickeys, maybe just three circles together)

The Hidden Mickey book is great! It's really small, and you can read it while your waiting in line for an attraction. That way your briefed on what you are looking for. I really reccomend it.

duchess1576

Okay, I'm new at the whole Hidden Mickey thing. Since this contest, I am really interested in them now, and ordered the book from Barnes & Noble's website with a gift card I've had since Christmas.

I hope my entry counts as a Hidden Mickey. Check out all the little black Mickey heads on Goofy's bandana:

hm.jpg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
duchess1576 said:
Okay, I'm new at the whole Hidden Mickey thing. Since this contest, I am really interested in them now, and ordered the book from Barnes & Noble's website with a gift card I've had since Christmas.

I hope my entry counts as a Hidden Mickey. Check out all the little black Mickey heads on Goofy's bandana:
Dang thats a big pic. It took 45 minutes to load on wireless....

barnum42

duchess1576 said:

Nice pic, but are you able to resize it?

Pictures for the competition should be no larger than 700x525. :wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
barnum42 said:

Thanks for letting her know Joe...I've been a little busy today and hadn't gotten around to it! :wave:
I've let it slide before...but that picture is HUGE!!! :lol:

barnum42

nibblesandbits said:
Thanks for letting her know Joe...I've been a little busy today and hadn't gotten around to it! :wave:
I've let it slide before...but that picture is HUGE!!! :lol:
No worries - just hoped I was not treading on your toes - it's all too easy to get too many self appointed police on boards. But I think Duchess knows me well enough that I'm here to help and am not throwing my weight around :)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
No worries - just hoped I was not treading on your toes - it's all too easy to get too many self appointed police on boards. But I think Duchess knows me well enough that I'm here to help and am not throwing my weight around :)
You can always throw your weight around! :lol:

duchess1576

barnum42 said:

Ha ha....oops! :eek:

Sure, no problem.

I wanted to make sure the pic was big enough so everyone could see the teeny tiny hidden Mickeys. Guess it was too big....

There ya go. :)

MKCP 1985

Tramp, I am jealous of that photo. I have a similar photo from my last trip, but not the hidden Mickey because (1) didn't see it and (2) didn't know to look for it. :(

Great shot! :sohappy:

dandaman

:eek:

How could I have missed this contest?!?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

By the way, instead of www.hiddenmickeys.org (which hasn't been updated since at least 2002, I think), I recommend the newer one. Have it bookmarked, actually (gee, who saw that one coming? :lol: )

www.hiddenmickeysguide.com

:wave:

P.S. I have, in fact, seen all of the HM's entered in the contest personally. Good eyes, people! :D

P.S.S. Someone should've entered the Garden Grill one...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom