Official Photography Contest 3/3/06 - 3/9/06 Hidden Mickey Contest

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
wannab@dis said:
eh, if the general consensus is that it's a bad entry, I'll pull it. But, it looked like a hidden mickey to me. :wave:
They may yell at you if you pull it. I got yelled at on the mainstreet contest for pulling.....

Its a good entry. Great attention to small details to see those mickeys.

DDuckFan130

hakunamatata said:
They may yell at you if you pull it. I got yelled at on the mainstreet contest for pulling.....

Its a good entry. Great attention to small details to see those mickeys.
:lookaroun :eek:

This would be a different circumstance. Let's suppose wannab's picture didn't apply, then I believe he can change it (although I found the hidden mickey :wave: ). Your case was different.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
DDuckFan130 said:
:lookaroun :eek:

This would be a different circumstance. Let's suppose wannab's picture didn't apply, then I believe he can change it (although I found the hidden mickey :wave: ). Your case was different.
:D :lol:

I was using "yelled at" as a figure of speach.....

Fran98765

Not sure it will actually count but here it is:
2006ajan08zg.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
eh, if the general consensus is that it's a bad entry, I'll pull it. But, it looked like a hidden mickey to me. :wave:
nope...the entry's fine...after it being pointed out...I found the Hidden Mickey! :D

Edit: I am missing the one if Foolish Mortal's...

AliciaLuvzDizne

wannab@dis said:
it is absolutely a hidden mickey
the whole point of hidden mickey's is that they arent blatently obvious mickeys

In HIDDEN MICKEYS: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets:
by Steven M. Barrett
page 117
Hint 33

"In the Jazz Inn courtyard, classic Mickey ears top the cymbal stands. Each is a winged nut that holds a cymbal in place."

tigsmom

wannab@dis said:

Leave it...its definately a hidden mickey! And didn't I have trouble finding it! :lol:

RU42

From Disneylands 50th Celebration, the Park ha been decorated with 50 hidden mickeys. This one is above the entrance to Indiana Jones Adventure.

RU

Hidden50_05_0502_a_0012.JPG

RU

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'll go along with the mickey wing nuts in WannaB@Dis' picture, I just thought that maybe it was the two tom-toms and the snare from a birds-eye view.:hammer: :eek:

Anyway, alot of neat pictures. :wave:

Tramp

wannab@dis said:

:wave:

"My favorite HM at the All Star Resorts are the classic Mickey shaped ears (wing nuts) atop the cymbal stands in the Jazz Inn courtyard at All Star Music."

Steve Barrett, author of the Hidden Mickeys book

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom