Official Photography Contest 11/9/07 - 11/15/07 Disney Transportation

Gorjus

Bingo! Just like with the utilidors at MK, WDW uses submarines to get cast members from the TTC to MK without being seen. You can barely make out a periscope in the left hand corner if you squint your eyes, turn your head ever so slightly to the left and hold you breath.:ROFLOL:

Gee Whiz, talk about starting inaccurate rumors. CM can move around onstage and be seen just fine. Jeez, get it straight. It is the princesses that need to move from the Grand Floridian to the Castle that need to use the submarines and then the tunnels. Shoot, they'd be mobbed if the just used public transportation. Get your story straight for goodness sake. Princesses = submarines. Cast Members = Walk.;):animwink:;)

duck_daddy

Gee Whiz, talk about starting inaccurate rumors. CM can move around onstage and be seen just fine. Jeez, get it straight. It is the princesses that need to move from the Grand Floridian to the Castle that need to use the submarines and then the tunnels. Shoot, they'd be mobbed if the just used public transportation. Get your story straight for goodness sake. Princesses = submarines. Cast Members = Walk.;):animwink:;)
Well that's obviously what I meant, I just didn't want to have the submarines mobbed by thousands of screaming fans. It was strictly character protection. However since you've ruined the cover........:lol:

CAPTAIN HOOK

boat1.jpg

DDuckFan130

Seeing the last entry in this contest and some in the last one, I'm reminded of my 6th graders, who never read directions :ROFLOL:

:lookaroun

MattyFresh

Seeing the last entry in this contest and some in the last one, I'm reminded of my 6th graders, who never read directions :ROFLOL:

:lookaroun

sorry that I was in between classes and in a rush and was a little quick on the draw.....but its good to know that there are people like you who are out there waiting to point out everyones mistakes......its good to know it won't happen again, and if it does you will be there to point and laugh.

CAPTAIN HOOK

sorry that I was in between classes and in a rush and was a little quick on the draw.....but its good to know that there are people like you who are out there waiting to point out everyones mistakes......its good to know it won't happen again, and if it does you will be there to point and laugh.

If only you'd read the instructions first :hammer:

Gorjus

there are no submarines

Bite your tongue. How do you think we get Cinderella, Prince Charming, and the Tremaines from the Castle to the Grand Floridian and back; not to mention Suzy and Perla. Of course there are submarines. Why just the other day I ran into Cinderella in the tunnels. She greeted me by name, I might add. I asked her where she was going and she mentioned that she was headed to the Magical Moment Meet and Greet and then to the submarines to go to the Grand Floridian. I asked her how the redecorations looked in the submarines (they've recently redone them, you know). She said everything was very elegant. She also mentioned how anxious she was to meet up with Prince Charming that day. It had been hours since they saw each other.:drevil::animwink:;)

DDuckFan130

Oh good Lord...relax. It was a joke.

And yeah, read the directions next time.

And yes, I will point and laugh next time. I have a sense of humor about it, and most others do too and aren't too uptight and defensive about it :)

MattyFresh

Oh good Lord...relax. It was a joke.

And yeah, read the directions next time.

And yes, I will point and laugh next time. I have a sense of humor about it, and most others do too and aren't too uptight and defensive about it :)

My apologies, I wasn't having the best day and took it the wrong way. Yes, there was some sarcasm, but I did get a little offended. I know I should have read before I just posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom