Official Photography Contest 1/27/06 - 2/2/06 World Showcase Contest

Yahoo for Germany!

wsgermany.jpg

SewIn2Disney

I was just thinking the same thing!
And I wanted to take a sec to thank Speck! These contests have been so inspirational. I love that it has to be done without any editing, so any person with any camera can go back and try to re-create some shots they may have seen on here.

Great pictures everyone! I love it!

bigorangeandy

Speck,
Thanks for all your hard work, and I hope that this change in your career is good for you and yours.

This is how I bribe my kids to let me take their picture, I sometimes tell them to make a silly face and I'll also take it (my wife doesn't seem to get into like the kids). It seems to help, and when they get older I really have some good photos to embarrass them if needed.

Wow, lots of really great photos this week!
My kids being silly in Norway last June

dandaman

Hats!

My sister:

042_42_0001.jpg

Me, looking very amused...

041_41_0001.jpg

SIESTA!

074_74.jpg

...Or not... :rolleyes:

P.S. I guess I count the first picture as my actual entry. :D

SewIn2Disney

Dandaman....your pictures reminds me of something I just did. A few weeks ago when I was in disney, my three friends and I went around the countries and took pictures in each country wearing that countries signature hats. It was a bit of a stretch in Italy, but we did it!

If anyone wants to see the results, click on my link....all the pics are in there!
It was the most fun I ever had touring World Showcase.

dandaman

SewIn2Disney said:
Dandaman....your pictures reminds me of something I just did. A few weeks ago when I was in disney, my three friends and I went around the countries and took pictures in each country wearing that countries signature hats. It was a bit of a stretch in Italy, but we did it!

If anyone wants to see the results, click on my link....all the pics are in there!
It was the most fun I ever had touring World Showcase.

I think I like the "Proof that I ate" section even more! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom