Official Photography Contest 1/27/06 - 2/2/06 World Showcase Contest

Shaman

Irrawaddy Erik said:
I liked them both. Where you ever able to see the full show?

NO. :( :cry:

EDIT: But when we went to DisneyLand, they were doing shows over at the Hyperion Theater in DCA....it was so much better in the theater...

Irrawaddy Erik

objr said:
NO. :( :cry:

EDIT: But when we went to DisneyLand, they were doing shows over at the Hyperion Theater in DCA....it was so much better in the theater...
I was able to see both Blast and Shockwave at our local venue and they where both amazing.

BwanaBob

Worldshowcase2.JPG

SewIn2Disney

dandaman said:
I think I like the "Proof that I ate" section even more! :lol:
Lol...thanks. My mom was so concerned about us not stopping to eat, that I told her that I'd prove to her that I would eat. Hence the food (and I love collecting the mickey plates! I'm up to service for 24)

SewIn2Disney

::referring to the above picture:: Holy Cow! I don't think I've ever seen a sunset like that ever before....let alone over looking world showcase lagoon!

napnet

One picture i wish i had taken was we were on ToT during the sunset and the view was amazing... too bad i didnt have a chance to take it!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
SewIn2Disney said:
::referring to the above picture:: Holy Cow! I don't think I've ever seen a sunset like that ever before....let alone over looking world showcase lagoon!

Thanks....it's not the greatest picture, but the colors where amazing...and they just don't last long like that, so I just stopped where I was and shot a few.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom