Official Mickey's Philharmagic Opening Day thread for questions, and updates

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Next Pin to be released Saturday September 20th

Annual Passholder Preview EXCLUSIVE

Next Pin to be released Saturday September 20th

Mickey's Philharmagic Passholder Pin

Donald scratched out Mickey's name and put his own on this billboard pin for Mickey's Philharmagic pin.
LE 2000
Retail Price: $10.50

wdw_philharmagic_passholder_090503.jpg

source dizpins.com

orlpassholder

Original Poster
ohhhh I want.

I heard from a CM friend today who saw the show. They enjoyed it but did say the Donald animatronic was not working

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Open Item Pin Mickey's Philharmagic Pin

This pin is an open item pin and sells for $6.50 at the Fantasy Fare store. This is not a fantasy pin. Thanks goes to my insiders in Philharmagic

i-3_B.JPG

cm1988

Demi-Donald

Originally posted by orlpassholder
ohhhh I want.

I heard from a CM friend today who saw the show. They enjoyed it but did say the Donald animatronic was not working
I caught the preview today, and the demi-Donald A-A was kickin' just fine. Before the show, there were disclaimer-type announcements, but everything seemed show-ready to me.

What a great year - with two very different new attractions opening. Mission Space and now this. Both are definately repeatable.

I wish both were a little longer, but they are complete.

Had to see Philharmagic a second time. If you're in the park, be sure to check if they are doing "sneak previews"! I have no firsthand information, but would expect those to resume any time after the passholder previews this weekend. (please check Guest Relations before making a special trip, though!)

If your next visit is in October or later, be sure to put this one on your itinerary.

General Grizz

Donald Beanie!!

phdd1.jpg

And a nice metal magnet, anyone?

phmetal.jpg

Or how about a VERY 70s preview pen?

phpen.jpg

Or a preview card? THIS is one of the prizes of the current wallpaper contest - see Digital Media threads!

phcard.jpg

Or would you fancy a magnet?

phmagnet.jpg

Art in postcard form, perhaps?

phpc.jpg

PhotoDave219

I must agree with Tyler and the gang.... Its the best 3D effects i've ever seen. As to not give away anything for those who havent seen it, i wont elaborate suffice to say its fantastic.

And i'm prediciting some wait times in the "Peter Pan / Pooh ride neighborhood - Its that darn good.

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Next Philharmagic Pin To Be Released at WDW

To Be Released at WDW
Monday September 22, 2003

Mickey's Philharmagic
Rehearsal #3

Donald is hiding underneath the horn that slides up and down getting his music learned for the opening of Mickey's Philharmagic.
LE 1500
Retail $12.50

wdw_philhamagic_003_081503.jpg

source dizpins.com

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
Hi Guys, I have added Philharmagic to the reviews site, so if you have been lucky enough to see the show, and wouldnt mind posting your review at http://reviews.wdwmagic.com I would be very grateful!
Thanks! :)

My review will be up later tonight. Still writing it and Im currently on page 3.

ya Im going into a little detail :p sorry

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I dunno if this was posted yet or not (Im not looking through 90 something posts) but the opening night for PM is Sept 30th.

Im definatly getting that pin for it, I have the shirt of the same thing so I might as well get the pin.

Oh and the Soft Opening shouldve been today. Not completely sure because I was talkin to a friend of mine and he said "Go look at the tear in the back....And there seriously was a tear in the back area, and it was visable to the adience.

He said that it all depends on if they could get it fixed over night or not if it would S.O today. And this wasnt a baby tear, it was about 18 feet in height...so for those of you who have seen PM, its basically the entire height of the screen....

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well for the most part, any releases that are coming up, no matter how small they are, are being held off on until Oct 8th for the blitz.

Just one question though. This opening day pin is a double side....how exactly does that work out. I mean I know one side will have Donald's front stuck in the wall with the words "Mickey's PhilharMagic" and on the backside it will have the words reversed and have the rest of Donald sticking out. but still....

NemoRocks78

Seized
I went to the Passholder Preview on Saturday night. The woman who was letting people in was very strict in making sure everyone had a Seasonal Pass or Annual Pass. A family in front of me were not Passholders but tried to get in. Anyways, the show was fantastic. The effects were great, the graphics were great, and it was an all-around great show. The theatre was about half-filled. I have to say it was so good, it just even beat Shrek 4-D.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom