Official Mickey's Philharmagic Opening Day thread for questions, and updates

tinkerbell2

Maybe it's a little too early for this question, but does anyone know what kind of things happen to you as you are watching Philharmagic? Like in It's tough to be a bug, you feel a bee sting you, or you smell the stink bug, get sprayed in the face, ect. Does anyone know if this show has the same effects?

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by tinkerbell2
Maybe it's a little too early for this question, but does anyone know what kind of things happen to you as you are watching Philharmagic? Like in It's tough to be a bug, you feel a bee sting you, or you smell the stink bug, get sprayed in the face, ect. Does anyone know if this show has the same effects?
Yes, Just send me a PM and I'll tell ya...I don't want to post it because I don't want to spoil the fun for those who haven't seen it.
*edit*

I have just posted a full report because of the increadible respose I have received. It can be found here.

Before you click:
This is a full discription of the show and show elements and thus contains a LOT of spoilers. Only click if you want to know what happens in the show.
That is all. hehe
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28512

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Re: Next Pin!

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
i-3_B.JPG

Hmm girzz this pin looks allot like a fantasy pin

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Smoke? Whuh?

Thanks for the update---

And let's hope they don't catch you! :lol:

heheh they didnt catch me. But I must Thank Disney again for installing Internet terminals

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
Do you think it will be up and running by the first week of october?

This delay doesn't sound good! :brick: :brick: :brick:

Dont know if there will be a delay. It could have been a CM trying to just throw me off. I dont think she appreciated me hanging out front of the attraction while they where training.

I was there first anyway :p

Irrawaddy Erik

Orl, they were actually doing some syncing in the movie. I think they also received the new film in a few days ago and they are trying to re-sync (sp?) the movie.

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Hmm thats interesting. I took what the CM said as MAYBE truth but still not holding it to 100% I cant wait to see it on Saturday. I am trying to sneak a peek with some CM friends but we will see.

If not I will be there bright and early on Saturday morning. Taking plenty of pictures as always

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Hmm thats interesting. I took what the CM said as MAYBE truth but still not holding it to 100% I cant wait to see it on Saturday. I am trying to sneak a peek with some CM friends but we will see.

If not I will be there bright and early on Saturday morning. Taking plenty of pictures as always
Just talked to a few of my friends in Fland and they did indead just get the new film in....now thats a task syncing the new film in just 3 to 4 days wowza ....

CTXRover

Hey Grizzlyhall, I don't know if this is possible, but is there any way to see what is on that Eyes and Ears you posted above about the Animation Tour, HM set and Philharmagic? Is there anyway to "supersize" that image so we can read it? If it would involve hand-typing/copying it, don't worry about, I just was curious as to what the descriptions were for those three new attractions. Thanks :)

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan
Just talked to a few of my friends in Fland and they did indead just get the new film in....now thats a task syncing the new film in just 3 to 4 days wowza ....

HEHE leave it to Disney to been trying to perfect it for us with just days to spare.

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Lanyard for Imagineer preview (9/12):

72_1.JPG

Eyes and Ears w/P.M. article:

i-1.JPG

Grizz good job on the lanyard exclusive. I was wondering what it was going to look like... anyway you can snag one early for me :)

The article is bascially what we already know about the Animation tour update. I read the same eyes and ears last night while eating out with some CM friends. Nothing to earth shattering in there that I could see. I believe I still have it in my office or one of my fellow Geek Lab employees do. I will check if so I will scan and send you a private link

orlpassholder

Original Poster
9/15/2003 UPDATE

Greetings all

just got back in from the Magic Kingdom. I had to go pick up my new Philharmagic pin plus check out everyones favorite new Fantasyland attraction.

Tonight there was a preview though not for the public. Tonight’s preview was for WDW Operations. Let me just say one sorry I didn’t have my camera with me I was running late and wanted to get my pins so I left my camera at home. Needless to say I learned my lesson.

This was the first operations preview of any attraction I had ever seen and let me say Disney went all out. The main entrance was the Fast Pass entrance which had nice flowered pots, and a red carpet that lead to a gorgeous water fall and into the attraction. They also appeared to have food in the main queue area for the attendees.

I spoke with two CM's who where working the door nope I couldn’t get in but I don’t think wearing a Corona's T shirt fit the dress code for the evening.

The Imaginers preview went on Last Friday night.”

orlpassholder

Original Poster
9/16/2003

Good afternoon all

I SAW IT... TWICE actually!!!! FINALLY.... I have to first THANK the person that was able to get me in to see Mickey's Philharmagic You know who you are THANKS AGAIN. I went today just to get pictures of the Fantasy Fare store instead I actually got to be like the rest of the rare few and step beyond the closed doors. :)

I wont give my review/thoughts on the show until after this weekend when I can sit down and watch it several times with all my fellow Geek Lab friends.

I did take plenty of pictures and they are already emailed off to Steve. I will take more this weekend. I am still in sensory overload so I cant review to much LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom