Official Mickey's Philharmagic Opening Day thread for questions, and updates

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by NemoRocks78
I have to say it was so good, it just even beat Shrek 4-D.

Anything can beat that hunk of junk. Bashing Disney? Cummon, is Universal that desperate to make jokes now? Stumbo? Lord Farquads Enchanted Tick Room in ParasiteLand?

Like Ive said before, goes to show that Universal has no class.

orlpassholder

Original Poster
I didnt see anyone sneak in during my 5 shows I saw. They where very tight with security with people at the exits and entrances. My last time through I had to show my pass twice before I got inside the building.

I am still finishing my review. I liked the show but I felt it missed in some areas.

I have seen the show 8 times now

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Can anybody confirm if they where sold out of pins Sunday for passholders?? I heard by Saturday evening around 5ish is when they sold out.

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Next Mickey's Philharmagic pin to be released at WDW

Here is the last "rehearsal" pin to be released prior to opening day.

Mickey's Philharmagic Dress Rehearsal

Mickey is putting together his final touches before the show goes on. Break a leg, Mickey!
LE 1500
Retail Price: $10.50

Subject to change without notice

wdw_philharmagic_dressrehersal_090503.jpg

source dizpins.com

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Mickey's Philharmagic Opening Day Pin

X2CommNavISTC here is your Donald Opening Day pin you where talking about.

To Be Released at WDW
Tuesday September 30, 2003

Mickey's Philharmagic Opening Day

Donald seems like he's going to crash this show. This pin is a 2 sided pin.

LE 3000
Retail Price: $12.50

Subject to change without notice

Front of the Pin

wdw_philharmagic_opening_090503.jpg

Back of the Pin

wdw_philharmagic_openingback_090503.jpg

disneyqueen

My husband and I saw it Saturday morning. We took time out of the 2003 pin celebration weekend to go see it!!!:lol: The annual pass holder pin was sold out Saturday. We were there at 11:30 and they told us they only had a few hundred left and the line was wrapped around the store and out the door!!! We went again on sunday and they told us they sold out saturday afternoon.

I thought the show was alright but I don't like Aladdin and Jasmine. I thought the smell of pie was great but it made me hungry.:slurp:

Hey, X2CommNavISTC do you alway wear your ISTC jacket? I saw someone at PM wearing one and thought it might be you! I have never seen anyone with one before! Especially here in orlando!:D

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by disneyqueen

Hey, X2CommNavISTC do you alway wear your ISTC jacket? I saw someone at PM wearing one and thought it might be you! I have never seen anyone with one before! Especially here in orlando!:D [/B]

I saw the same person I didnt know if it was him or not I dont like revealing my secret identity :lol:

WOW sold out. One of my fellow Geek Lab employees made a passholders day who showed up around 6 on Saturday and was quiet upset they did not have the pin. She was actually able to provide the guest with a pin for trade and the guest was so Thankful she gave my friend a CM LE pin (75 year Steamboat Willie) a CM LE Bambi lanyard (wrapped) and a coupon for pins at the event.

Hmm I will have to remeber to bring my extras to the parks with me to help those in need of one.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Yes that was me. Look guys, dont be afraid, I dont have rabies and I dont bite. I dont have SCARS or anything.

And seriously, I am the only one to have that jacket, true they do sell one similar to the one I wear but mine is one of a kind.

So if you see me out and about, just yell "Indy!" all I'll go into my Bloodhound mode and find out where and who called for me.

Oh and I also now wear Donald's PM shirt, the one with his head on the front of the shirt coming through the wall that has the PM sign on it. But since many people will have that shirt soon, keep looking for that signature MS cap and Satchel of mine and you'll track me down. The PM shirt is the one I wear to tell my friends out there that "Hey, Im here, but I cant talk because Im in here to get something then Im leaving right then"

But for the most part, I'll be wearing my everyday ISTC Commander's leather Jacket, MS cap, MS Shirt, satchel, blue jeans and work boots.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well like I said, if you see my famous ISTC jacket jumping through a crowd like a gazelle running from a lion in the African plains....just yell "Indy" and Ill listen up for ya.

If its me and I dont answer, make sure I dont have my headset on listening to my iPod, then youll have to tap me on the back or something.

If its not me at all.....its an imposter, and you can shoot him on the spot. I'll always, always be wearing my blue glasses. They're basically everyday glasses for seeing better....er. here, look at this pic from the other day.
showphoto.php

This is my alternate suite/whatever you want to call it. It basically signals, Im not here to talk that much, Im here to get something and then Im out of here.

And for those of you who cant really see my avatar that well. Heres the pic of my "Everyday at Disney" trademark suite.
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=4672&papass=&sort=1&thecat=

Oh and the "Bling-Bling" as its called sometimes is the rank of Commander in the ISTC Corps.....notice its the only rank that caught the sunlight...and its my rank.

Thread Drift:
Speaking of "Bling-Bling" this is for anyone that watched the pagent. Anyone notice that when the question "The word Bling-Bling was recently added to the dictionary. What does it mean" Now Im not being racists or anything but notice that it was only the blacks that got it right.....just thought it was funny to me....but whats scary is how I found out about this...watching the View....Hey, wadda want? it was the only thing I could find to watch for lunch between the classes I was teaching, and the news wasnt being updated on HNN until 12.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Damn you people and your lurking in the shadows.

The lanyards should be out within the next few days, if not check back on Monday or the opening day. They will have one for it, just not completely sure WHEN they'll get them in.

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Damn you people and your lurking in the shadows.

The lanyards should be out within the next few days, if not check back on Monday or the opening day. They will have one for it, just not completely sure WHEN they'll get them in.

GREAT!!!! I hate having to use a 100 years lanyard since they dont really match up It would be like having my entire Mission: SPACE set on an Animal Kingdom lanyard

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Obviously, it should be what is happening, Im trying to get out there either after my classes Im teaching are over with today or tomorrow, so I'll find out about them and, obviously report back with what I have.

I do know however that they will have new merch. on the 30th for opening night so they might end up being there then.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Man, I was hoping to get out there today but Ive got a meeting I have to go to about a trip Im going on with a group from the school I teach at to Italy.....Hm, maybe Ill find an area good enough for an ISTC base in Italy:lol:

Not to mention, the damn sky has been taunting us all day. Damn clouds and their light rain. Either rain or stop with the light rain and stop taunting us! So I doubt Ill get time today to get out there. Tomorrow is looking bleak too. So as of right now, Im shooting for Thursday....sorry to keep you in suspence like this.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Ok then, question, did you notice a tear in the back of the screen? it was over on the left hand side of the middle screen.

Im guessing they got it fixed then. That or they just put a makeshift peice over it to keep it from showing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom