*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Do I smell Sangria at the Hoop de doo the second week of Dec.? With Miss Belle, Master Yoda and family and Mr. Maxwell?

I want to see how this one turns out!:ROFLOL:

pam

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
We will be there for 3 days on the second weekend of December so can I expect to see you there?:D
i wish... like i said before, if only a lot of freelance would come in to fund the trip.

Let's see if he is up to the challenge!!!! Belle
:lol: i can take on anything... trust me. :D

Do I smell Sangria at the Hoop de doo the second week of Dec.? With Miss Belle, Master Yoda and family and Mr. Maxwell?

I want to see how this one turns out!:ROFLOL:

pam
that would be super fun... especially the bus ride. as long as im promised to get a lap dance from dolly :lookaroun

wannabeBelle

Oh yeah, like I need sangria to be silly. I think I can do that on oxygen alone!!!! Actually I dont think that the Hoop De Doo is in the stars for that trip. I am however sure that we can find another place for our hilarity!!! Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh yeah, like I need sangria to be silly. I think I can do that on oxygen alone!!!! Actually I dont think that the Hoop De Doo is in the stars for that trip. I am however sure that we can find another place for our hilarity!!! Belle
Knowing our little group we could have a banner time hanging out by the water wheel at PORS.

I'll bring Mr Giraffe to get the party started.:lookaroun

sillyspook13

quick someone post a photo since we have hyjacked the "Photo" thread for C25. :lol:

Done!

IMG_3562.jpg

wannabeBelle

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love weddings!!!!! Great date for the big event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many happy wishes for you both!!!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I want to get married at Disney! I think it's time to plan for my 20th Anniversary and a vow renewal!

Congratulations to you both!

Pam

jasondiff

Ooooh, I wanna know. Where is it? And how do you guys get into these places?!?!? There's some big time begging going on somewhere. Maybe he sweet talks CMs with his British accent. :lol:

well, if you look past the red doors it screams WoL walls. to be honest though, for the life of me i cant recall a second floor so it would have to be an executive lounge? am i close?

Thats exactly where it is. I havent been up there in years (and I probably wont ever be back there again)

Wonders Retreat "technically" speaking. It's the glass windows above Body Wars.

It's all themed to the fair/carnival side of Wonders. Has a little puppet-show cart and really nice couches. That appears to be the conference room. The carousel horses mural reminded me of the that area off to the side where there used to be an actual carousel horse mounted so visitting Met Life families could get their picture taken on it.

You guys are good (as expected)! We are standing in front of the MetLife boardroom in the lounge on the 2nd floor. I don't know if Martin's accent got him anywhere because the nice CM that took us up there was British too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom