*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Weird. The forum is blocking it. If you click on it and replace the underscore part of the address with w d w n e w s (no spaces), it'll work.

Looks like it's the same fun facts that are listed on allears.net.

ZapperZ

I made another photo stitch of the group picture. The first one had some flaws in it, but this one appears to be good.

Celebration25-ver2-reduced.jpg

I'll try to send the high-res version of it to those who PM'ed me the first time asking for it, but if you don't hear from me by the end of today, please either PM or e-mail me again since I may have deleted your PM.

Thanks.

Zz.

Disney_Freak429

Adam those are some great pictures.

I am crossing my fingers nothing happened to Chris on the way home since I didn't see him at the party & haven't heard from him since I got home.

As soon as I get them from him I will put up my pic of me with Jim.

Also thanks for the group picture even though since I wasn't paying attention I am not in it. (I'm on the left hand side behind that last row of tall people lol)

jeffb

Some of the great vintage merchandise seen at EPCOT on Oct 1st, 2007.

SweetMagic04's EPCOT Center tote bag.
1557076353_c87b6ac37e_b.jpg

Figments Friend's original 1982 Figment plush
1557251097_075c55f307_b.jpg

Jvrabel's EPCOT Center opening medaillion
1558309154_33af7bfed7_b.jpg

1558309128_bbca9f1cbf_b.jpg

MattBoom

JeffB, your pictures are great. We may want to use some of your pictures for our new magazine.
What do you do for a living? Are you a pro photographer?

Disney_Freak429

Huge News!!!

Ok everyone remain calm some of us can actually be seen in something by Disney. *cough* Jenn *cough* :animwink: (and a few others) Download Disney Link & the welcome video is about EPCOT's 25th. I won't ruin whats in it but it does include a small clip showing the crowd for the 4:30 Marty session which is where Jenn & a few others pop up. So if you have it log on & if not download it. I will let you know if I find it anywhere on the actual Disney site.:cool:

Note I would have been it in if that lady didn't walk in front of me since I was sitting right next to Lou. grrrrr lol

Crazy4WDW1

Ok everyone remain calm some of us can actually be seen in something by Disney. *cough* Jenn *cough* :animwink: (and a few others) Download Disney Link & the welcome video is about EPCOT's 25th. I won't ruin whats in it but it does include a small clip showing the crowd for the 4:30 Marty session which is where Jenn & a few others pop up. So if you have it log on & if not download it. I will let you know if I find it anywhere on the actual Disney site.:cool:

Where is this clip? On a Disney site?

jeffb

My favorite shot from October 1st. Taken after Reflections of Earth while the old EPCOT Center music was playing.

1574373890_32b7cc42e9_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom