*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

jeffb

1528416296_068f15cc9f_b.jpg

1528416328_92edf15896_o.jpg

1528416352_5e652a9dc4_b.jpg

Figment82

Check out Marty's fancy 25th pin on his lapel. These are the ones they should have been giving out at the gate!

They gave them out to the Epcot CMs. It's a really nice pin in person and comes on a backer card that looks like the 36th Birthday button that CMs across property were given to wear.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Would it be ok for me to use some of the photos that have been posted here to add to mine to make a slideshow for my Myspace page? My page is private and only family and a few friends look at it anyway, but I want them to see the Celebration.

Would anyone mind?

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
They gave them out to the Epcot CMs. It's a really nice pin in person and comes on a backer card that looks like the 36th Birthday button that CMs across property were given to wear.

Ahhh. Thanks for the info. I actually scammed one of the 36th anniversary pins from a CM friend. :) Too bad she doesn't work in Epcot.

brkgnews

Just from glancing at it during the ceremony, I think he was using a Digital SLR that had a shotgun lens on it the size of a trashcan. :)

jeffb

Would it be ok for me to use some of the photos that have been posted here to add to mine to make a slideshow for my Myspace page? My page is private and only family and a few friends look at it anyway, but I want them to see the Celebration.

Would anyone mind?

Sure, feel free to use mine, you can get them in different sizes from my FLICKR page.

jeffb

Was there any other items given out and celebrations for the CMs? Great to hear that there was so much going on that day.

loweyan

They were giving out a Black t-shirt with the same looking logo from the anniversary shirts. This was in addition to the party of the senses trimmings and food/entertainment that was given to cast members.

This party (and gifts) was supposed to be for Epcot CM's only from what I understand. A friend who transferred over from MGM to do events work for Food / Wine had a hard time getting his goodies since he wasn't on the master list they had.

DisneySam

Jasondiff, do you have the video for the old WDW commercial shown in your Avatar? I am ALWAYS looking for it as it was my favorite growing up. Plus its Mickey standing on SSE!

Great photos thanks to all! I wish I could have gone to the 25th! Seeing all the pictures makes it feel like I was there though.

coasterphil

They were giving out a Black t-shirt with the same looking logo from the anniversary shirts. This was in addition to the party of the senses trimmings and food/entertainment that was given to cast members.

This party (and gifts) was supposed to be for Epcot CM's only from what I understand. A friend who transferred over from MGM to do events work for Food / Wine had a hard time getting his goodies since he wasn't on the master list they had.

The party was supposedly for everyone, but the gifts were definitely Epcot only. At least that is what I was told when I went.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Sure, feel free to use mine, you can get them in different sizes from my FLICKR page.

Thanks Jeff, do you, by any chance, have the picture of my retro Epcot Center tote bag that you took while my boyfriend was holding it as we stood in line at Pin Central?

Figment82

The party was supposedly for everyone, but the gifts were definitely Epcot only. At least that is what I was told when I went.

Yup, that's how it worked and I'm glad it was handled in that manner, IMHO. I know it was a little unfair to some CMs whose situations prevented them from getting the gifts when they certainly deserved them, but all in all I think it was very nice of them to do such a thing.

jeffb

Thanks Jeff, do you, by any chance, have the picture of my retro Epcot Center tote bag that you took while my boyfriend was holding it as we stood in line at Pin Central?

SweetMagic04,

Yes, I will put in up on my flickr page in the next day or two. I will send you a PM once it up. As I had already mentioned - it is an awesome tote bag.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
From MouseMail:

Epcot® Celebrates 25th Anniversary
In grand Disney style, Jim MacPhee, vice president of Epcot, commemorated the 25th Anniversary of Epcot on October 1st before thousands of guests. "I think today we are delivering Walt's dream more than ever," he said. As part of the celebration, Disney Legend Marty Sklar, who was instrumental in the design and development of Epcot, shared his memories of Walt Disney and the evolution of the park with guests and Cast. The festivities also included a parade of Cast Members from Future World and World Showcase, a water ceremony at the Fountain Stage, a 25th Gallery opening, and a special Illuminations presentation. Click here to view more images, and click here to learn 25 fun facts about Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom