*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

AKQJ10

Hope it's OK to post this here, but on this week's WDW Radio Show (wdwradio.com), I do a full recap of the event and have exclusive interviews with Adam, Jenn, Jason, as well as Disney Legends Marty Sklar, Dave Smith and Charles Ridgway, as well as Epcot’s Vice President Jim MacPhee, and Michael and Lowell, two of Disney’s official Ambassadors. Other guests will include a former Disney Imagineer who helped build EPCOT Center and a number of other authors, podcasters and fans who felt it was important to be present on this historic day.

Visit the Show Notes page for a link to my Celebration 25 and Epcot's 25th photo gallery, and where you can download an unedited MP3 of the entire rededication ceremony.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Ooooh, I wanna know. Where is it? And how do you guys get into these places?!?!? There's some big time begging going on somewhere. Maybe he sweet talks CMs with his British accent. :lol:
well, if you look past the red doors it screams WoL walls. to be honest though, for the life of me i cant recall a second floor so it would have to be an executive lounge? am i close?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Wonders Retreat "technically" speaking. It's the glass windows above Body Wars.

It's all themed to the fair/carnival side of Wonders. Has a little puppet-show cart and really nice couches. That appears to be the conference room. The carousel horses mural reminded me of the that area off to the side where there used to be an actual carousel horse mounted so visitting Met Life families could get their picture taken on it.

Disney_Freak429

Hope it's OK to post this here, but on this week's WDW Radio Show (wdwradio.com), I do a full recap of the event and have exclusive interviews with Adam, Jenn, Jason, as well as Disney Legends Marty Sklar, Dave Smith and Charles Ridgway, as well as Epcot’s Vice President Jim MacPhee, and Michael and Lowell, two of Disney’s official Ambassadors. Other guests will include a former Disney Imagineer who helped build EPCOT Center and a number of other authors, podcasters and fans who felt it was important to be present on this historic day.

Visit the Show Notes page for a link to my Celebration 25 and Epcot's 25th photo gallery, and where you can download an unedited MP3 of the entire rededication ceremony.

Another wonderful podcast Lou. Your pics are great as well. Thanks for the mp3 of the re-dedication. I'll leave a voice mail or e-mail in a few days.

jeffb

1510564105_fede1c5a05_b.jpg

1510564139_527668a38b_b.jpg

1510564163_5cafe5b9f5_b.jpg

1510564187_924f63d633_b.jpg

1510564209_b755b6245d_b.jpg

Here are a couple pictures from our 10/01/07 Epcot wedding. :)

smallcmbreakfast.jpg

This isn't a very good picture, but our event guide for the wedding said that they were having a breakfast for all the CMs that had been at Epcot since opening day.

smallwedding1.jpg

I had to get a picture with my Celebration 25 button!

smallreception25.jpg

Our wedding planner was wonderful and got us some of the anniversary stuff. We were especially grateful because by the time we got to the park after the reception, it was all gone!

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, Thanks for the great pictures. It is great to relive the day through all the great photos and smiles on our faces!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I had such a great time meeting a lot of the forum members. (and many of our clients) We really need to do this again soon! (Adam??)
I think some of the best times were at the Hoop de doo with Dolly and Dave.

Pam

joel_maxwell

Hey there all, Thanks for the great pictures. It is great to relive the day through all the great photos and smiles on our faces!!! Belle
it sure was fun and nice to meet you in person... even if you did try and make me pose as a risque Indiana Jones in Adventureland :lol:

I had such a great time meeting a lot of the forum members. (and many of our clients) We really need to do this again soon! (Adam??)
I think some of the best times were at the Hoop de doo with Dolly and Dave.

Pam
hey pam. it was nice meeting you too. i hate that i missed dolly saturday night. i saw the pictures and they are classic face expression

wannabeBelle

Yeah, yeah, yeah so says you!!! I didnt ask for any disrobing to take place so I Am pleading completely innocent here!!!! A leg up on the upper wall would have been a great Indy pose!!! Now the night before with the sangria at the Hoop De Doo was a hoot and a half!!!! I couldnt have promised to be that good on that night!!!!!!!!!! Although you missed the pole dancing on the way back to the resort. Better luck next time!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We definitely had a blast there! But you were with us for most of the time otherwise. Next time! But the best part was the bus ride back to POR. :ROFLOL:

You were with us for Soarin weren't you?

And then we did Livin with the Land after a short lunch. Do you know who the forum members were at the table behind us? One of them was telling Clemson tigger and I that he should bow to me and wanted to know if they had a special pedestal for me. It was quite embarrassing.:eek:

I am sure we will run into each other again. I will probably have my 15 and 20 yr old daughters with me then.

I know we will be there again at the end of Nov. meeting up with I'mamouse, Clemson Tigger and Master Yoda and family again.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yeah, yeah, yeah so says you!!! I didnt ask for any disrobing to take place so I Am pleading completely innocent here!!!! A leg up on the upper wall would have been a great Indy pose!!! Now the night before with the sangria at the Hoop De Doo was a hoot and a half!!!! I couldnt have promised to be that good on that night!!!!!!!!!! Although you missed the pole dancing on the way back to the resort. Better luck next time!!! Belle

Geez Marie, I wasn't going to mention the pole dancing!!!:ROFLOL: Where is Clemson tigger? I want his input on that.:ROFLOL:

I definitely had a blast. I love the Sangria at the Hoop de doo, but it likes you more!

And who was disrobing?????? And I missed it?! Not fair!

Pam

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Although you missed the pole dancing on the way back to the resort. Better luck next time!!! Belle

Poles dancing?
polishdancing.jpg

I gotta be missing something........:hammer:

What I learned at Celebration 25: wannabebelle is the queen of introducing people to each other - and that when you pair wannabebelle with Master Yoda's two daughters craziness will ensue! :wave:

joel_maxwell

that wouldnt have been bad... what came after that would have been bad. it would have become a "gateway" pose to indecentcy

:D

We definitely had a blast there! But you were with us for most of the time otherwise. Next time! But the best part was the bus ride back to POR. :ROFLOL:

You were with us for Soarin weren't you?

And then we did Livin with the Land after a short lunch. Do you know who the forum members were at the table behind us? One of them was telling Clemson tigger and I that he should bow to me and wanted to know if they had a special pedestal for me. It was quite embarrassing.:eek:

I am sure we will run into each other again. I will probably have my 15 and 20 yr old daughters with me then.

I know we will be there again at the end of Nov. meeting up with I'mamouse, Clemson Tigger and Master Yoda and family again.

Pam
i was on the Soarin flight. i had the privaledge to sit next to the cutest girl there.

i didnt know the people behind us. i think that i went to LS after lunch... no wait. i hit M:S. i was wondering if i was going to see lunch again. as always... nope. i have an iron stomach.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Poles dancing?
polishdancing.jpg

I gotta be missing something........:hammer:

What I learned at Celebration 25: wannabebelle is the queen of introducing people to each other - and that when you pair wannabebelle with Master Yoda's two daughters craziness will ensue! :wave:
Agreed. I am still trying to sort out if wannabebelle is a bad influence on the Yodet's, as they were calling themselves, or if it the other way around. If you think wanabebelle and my daughters are funny you should see wannabebelle and my wife together after they each consume a gallon of sweet tea at WCC.:eek:

joel_maxwell

Agreed. I am still trying to sort out if wannabebelle is a bad influence on the Yodet's, as they were calling themselves, or if it the other way around. If you think wanabebelle and my daughters are funny you should see wannabebelle and my wife together after they each consume a gallon of sweet tea at WCC.:eek:
well, i think that for the most part... the newbie (me) might have been a counter to wannabebelle craziness. i think they were a little too busy trying to figure out "what is this guy from alabama doing... especially the hair". if you need me to go on trips in the future to keep them out of trouble.... ill be happy to go. :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
well, i think that for the most part... the newbie (me) might have been a counter to wannabebelle craziness. i think they were a little too busy trying to figure out "what is this guy from alabama doing... especially the hair". if you need me to go on trips in the future to keep them out of trouble.... ill be happy to go. :D
We will be there for 3 days on the second weekend of December so can I expect to see you there?:D

wannabeBelle

Well I can swear there were no Polish people dancing. There were some people singing in the back of the bus but I Am not sure if they were Polish either. Aw C'mon, me and the Yodettes always have a blast together!!! Tell them I miss our Monkey walking!!!! I think those people at the Rose & Crown were glad to see us going though!!!! Next time you have to send over Yodette #3 to keep order and sanity though. ooooohhhhhhh WCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKILLET here I come!!!!!!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom