*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

coasterphil

I actually got to see ambassador Michael today at work. I had to let him out of the park at MGM, I wanted to say something about his work on Monday but then decided to just keep my mouth shut.

SDav10495

You guys might get the humor in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yupcJR8Mg. :lol:

Uh...that was so EPCOT nerdy that my eyes just teared up with liquid nerd and I had to nerd-blink a few times so my cheeks wouldn't be all nerd-streaked.

Really, that was such a scene out of my own life that it was borderline uncomfortable to watch. :lol:

(Well actually, my life is a little different...I'm not typically surrounded by dozens of other people who get such a high from belting out the finale to "Universe of Energy".)

Brian_WDW74

This may be a dumb question, but when I was eating at the Biergarten on Oct. 1st I noticed these swizzle sticks stuck in the lemons in my iced tea:

Are these new for the anniversary or have they always been in use?

Disney_Freak429

Hmm

I really think I look better in night vision.:lol::animwink:

For those not there I swear as far as I know we were all SOBER!!!:wave:

Makes you wonder what we would be doing if we were drunk.:lol:

I only wish I would have set my crap down so I could get more into it.:lol::animwink::D
(ok maybe I would have hurt myself with how into it I would have been setting down my crap)

Thanks Adam can't wait to see the rest.:cool:
Also Adam any chance I can get a download of this please.

Forgot to mention I liked Disney Freak syn. better personally.

sillyspook13

As far as the last pic of Michael whoa thats a interesting shot. I think he looks just a tad too happy to be there in it lol.
He was my manager for a while before he became 2007 ambassador. He's a great guy and he's pretty much always that cheerful. Doesn't surprise me one bit that he was even singing along with the EPCOT songs during Marty's talk.:lol:

Disney_Freak429

He was my manager for a while before he became 2007 ambassador. He's a great guy and he's pretty much always that cheerful. Doesn't surprise me one bit that he was even singing along with the EPCOT songs during Marty's talk.:lol:

I didn't realize he was singing during the session with everyone else that is awsome. Michael was such a great guy & I loved seeing his face after the shot of Beverly I swear I though he was going to loose it.:lol: He was so happy to be there & having a great time along with the rest of us.

sillyspook13

I really think I look better in night vision.:lol::animwink:I just looked like a dark blob most of the time!

For those not there I swear as far as I know we were all SOBER!!!:wave:

Makes you wonder what we would be doing if we were drunk.:lol: That's scary...

I only wish I would have set my crap down so I could get more into it.:lol::animwink::D
(ok maybe I would have hurt myself with how into it I would have been setting down my crap)

Thanks Adam can't wait to see the rest.:cool:
Also Adam any chance I can get a download of this please. Me too!

Forgot to mention I liked Disney Freak syn. better personally. That ending part was entirely too funny!

sillyspook13

I didn't realize he was singing during the session with everyone else that is awsome. Michael was such a great guy & I loved seeing his face after the shot of Beverly I swear I though he was going to loose it.:lol: He was so happy to be there & having a great time along with the rest of us.

You should have seen the party we threw for him when the announcement was made that he would be an ambassador. One morning before work we gathered in the FoLK theatre (I work in Discovery Island/Camp Minnie Mickey attractions). Somebody had printed out a bunch of pictures of Michael and put them on sticks to make masks. We also had a big cake. When he walked into the theatre for the morning meeting one of the techs played fanfare music over the speakers and we all cheered and waved around our Michael masks.:lol:

For some strange reason Michael's face kept appearing in the strangest places backstage that day (including several of him lining the window of the office)...:ROFLOL:

Good times!

Figment82

Oh goodness that video is too funny! I would just like to say that during the sing/dance-along I was standing to the side watching and laughing at the going-ons (oh yes, I was singing too, I just didn't have any choreography).

But during the walk back to the front I joined in loud and proud - I think I was the only one singing the actual lyrics to "El Rio Del Tiempo." :)

Figment82

This may be a dumb question, but when I was eating at the Biergarten on Oct. 1st I noticed these swizzle sticks stuck in the lemons in my iced tea:

Are these new for the anniversary or have they always been in use?

Those have been used for quite some time (possibly since the beginning). I have clear ones that we got at Le Cellier, and I think I also have a green one from Biergarten. I'm curious as to how many different colors are actually out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom