*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

rainfully

Major peopleage... waiting for the ceremony...

202788835-M.jpg

rainfully

YAY!!! We have SIGNS!!!!

202788412-M.jpg

Marty talks while some Land CM is cheesin' something major:

202789726-M.jpg

Awwww...

202790203-M.jpg

Where is your pilot little blimp?

202790373-M.jpg

It looks like ebay threw up in this case:

202788861-M.jpg

HinunterZuNich

Awesome pictures!

I wore my retro-Epcot yellow shirt today to classes ....it was bittersweet.

It would have been amazing to have been in that big crowd of Epcot Center fans .... hope you all had an amazing time.

teebin

Ok, I have read through this entire thread and no one asked this that I could find. Who is Adam? Why is it so important to get ones picture taken with Adam? Who are all the people with the yellow lanyards? And finally, why did the people with the yellow lanyards get the yellow lanyards sporting VIP?

Ok, I have read through this entire thread and no one asked this that I could find. Who is Adam? Why is it so important to get ones picture taken with Adam? Who are all the people with the yellow lanyards? And finally, why did the people with the yellow lanyards get the yellow lanyards sporting VIP?

You need to read through the thread that started all this. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=143151

Adam is a 16 year old who co-created with Jenn(I think) the Celebration 25 event as Disney was not going to do anything so they thought it would be good to have a personal group celebration. This included a dessert party and other things like a history tour by a knowledgeable disney fan. To identify who had registered and supported the event they were given yellow lanyards.

Figment571

Maybe they can buy one of the cars from ebay! :ROFLOL:

That is awesome though. I hope they keep it until next summer or later. Like the Walt exhibit in MGM.

LongballMG

anyone notice that the UoE sign the Cast Members were holding said "ExxonMobil"

How many years has it been... lmao!!!!!

Also? was there any mention of WoL either during the ceremony, rope drop or at the exhibit?

Or has it just been forgotten... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom