*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

TheDisneyMagic

Ahh thats fantastic to see all of the wonderful photos, I am so gutted I couldn't get over for this but hopefully the museum will be there for Christmas.

KevinPage

Is the exhibit for one day only? I would love to see it but will not be down there till Spring.

As per the CM working the door, it will be open for 90 days.

While it was nice to have something, it wasn't mind blowing or anything. I would have preferred they took over a giant area and show set pieces and AA's from previous rides.

The stuff in One Man's Dream was alot more interesting and timeless. This was just poster boards with concept art, a few props, etc.

:) :) :)

JWG

As per the CM working the door, it will be open for 90 days.

While it was nice to have something, it wasn't mind blowing or anything. I would have preferred they took over a giant area and show set pieces and AA's from previous rides.

The stuff in One Man's Dream was alot more interesting and timeless. This was just poster boards with concept art, a few props, etc.

:) :) :)

It's about 1000% better than what we were getting as of May of this year, a lot of nothing. Wish I could be there anytime over the next few months. Should have planned my July trip better (as in not until October).

Oh well... any day at Disney is a good day.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I beleive Deb Wills is on the far left. Adam (jedi) is two over - the one with the button and white shirt. Jen is center back blue shirt. Mr. Fuzzy Jello (Lou Mongello) is the 2nd row on the right in the black shirt with the question mark mouse ear on it.

I don't recall seeing any of them at the 5pm American Adventure meet :(

napnet

img508.jpg

Desert party!

img509.jpg

Yum!

EPCOT_Man

Illuminations starts in 1 minute. We need ALOT of people taping Illuminations. Also, post it on youtube instead of Google Video, cause Google isn't working for me right now.

Spyne

I would assume so. Remember though, with this 25th Anniversary tag at the end it'll run just a little bit longer.

On the webcam, you can tell it's over when Spaceship Earth's lights are back on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom