*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
^^ tee hee.. I see myself!
hey rain. wish i could have mecha.... soooo many people, so crazy

you know, out of all these stinking pictures... i cant find myself in one. thats what you get for being 5'9"

anyone gotten the group photo yet?

My God!
Quite possibly the worst photo of me in existence!
:ROFLOL:

I look kind of fat and hunchbacked....thanks Napnet!
:lol:
i wont reveal the photo from the illuminations patio :lookaroun........ :lol: kidding

The rain looms
IMG_0935.jpg
More to come later on... sometime!
how quickly that rolled in too. nothing like the 8:55 "sprinkle" we got.

ill post some tomorrow. 4:30 at MCO wasnt fun. me tired.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Hi Joel! :wave:

I fell asleep at the beginning of my plane ride and only woke up when my face smacked the window from turbulence and when we landed.
i had some jerk-off business guy next to me that was "chatty kathy" and wanted to talk about everything...... i finally gave him the look. i usually wouldnt do so, but i was NOT in the mood for stupid small talk about property you once bought in peidmont :mad:

well, im glad i got to meet you in person. ill dig through my photos since i thought we got a shot together infront of SSE that morning. do you recall. that feels like a week ago. was that just yesterday?

Figment82

The line for merchandise at 8:11am (I was in line at Pin Central)
1472879717_fb3c0a2f52.jpg

Fireworks shot from the roof of Innoventions at the Rededication Ceremony
1473733040_803152aeca.jpg

What was left of the merchandise at ImageWorks at 11am
1472881629_6cd00592c4.jpg

The WWIII barges are ready to go!
1473734888_a33df4b813.jpg

Special 25th chocolate circle used at the Dessert Party
1473751516_40d31f0df9.jpg

HinunterZuNich

Is anyone still at the parks? Are there any size Small of the blue shirts left? I would definetly Paypal in advance the cost of it if anyone will be at Epcot tomorrow!!

TheBeatles

well, im glad i got to meet you in person. ill dig through my photos since i thought we got a shot together infront of SSE that morning. do you recall. that feels like a week ago. was that just yesterday?

The only person who has a picture of me is Master Yoda. His daughter felt bad that I was standing all alone and she wanted a picture. I can't speak for my appearance in it since it was after all day + the rain, but oh well.

Now when a picture is posted its a game of "Where's TheBeatles"... for me at least :)

EPCOT.nut

Is anyone still at the parks? Are there any size Small of the blue shirts left? I would definetly Paypal in advance the cost of it if anyone will be at Epcot tomorrow!!

DUH! :ROFLOL: Remember you posted you wanted a small shirt last week because you could not go and I said I would get you one. I carried that shirt around all day yesterday including protecting it from the torrential rain.
If you still want it PM me. I got you a program also. :D

EPCOT.nut

Some of the timeline outside the 25th Exhibit:

Attachments

• 100_1558.jpg
    100_1558.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_1559.jpg
    100_1559.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_1560.jpg
    100_1560.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_1561.jpg
    100_1561.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_1562.jpg
    100_1562.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 47

EPCOT.nut

Rest of the timeline and some pics from inside the exhibit that have not been posted yet:

Attachments

• 100_1563.jpg
    100_1563.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1564.jpg
    100_1564.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_1585.jpg
    100_1585.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_1581.jpg
    100_1581.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 57

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Yeah, i got to the group photo like 5mins too late :( I saw everyone dispersing and heading off. Then the 5pm meet was at 6 and i was clueless (and pouted lots about it) then it rained.. and rained.. the deluge.. and since the dessert reception was inside I couldn't just swing by and say hello, i didn't even know where to swing by and say hello.

I tried :(

t3techcom18

Hey guys! I just want to thank ALL of you for having such a great time yesterday! It was definitely worth skipping school for, and, like my Dad and I called it, I did a "Bueller", haha. I got to meet many of you guys over there, and though I didn't meet some of yous (Deb, if you're reading this, still many thanks I send for the great hat!!!; and many thanks to you again Adam!) and I saw yas (like John Corgliano, Don Sullivan, Werner Weiss, the folks from WDWRadio, Matpez, Martin), I REALLY wanted to talk to you guys. It was awesome being in all y'alls prescence, just sharing the experience with other fans and reliving memories by singing along to songs and going on the attractions together! I'm a bit too shy when it came you guys, and that's why I stood silent pretty much silent the whole time except for some folks behind me or next to me. It was a great pleasure to FINALLY see the guys who make our fellowship of fans possible! KUDOS TO YOU ALL!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Here's my set of pics!:

Morning shot of SSE at 7:45am!

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_001_Medium_.jpg

Celebration 25 Card!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_002_Medium_.jpg

Folks at 8am for opening!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_003_Medium_.jpg

Far shot of SSE:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_004_Medium_.jpg

MONEY SHOT OF SSE!!!! I thought this is DEFINITELY one of THE best shots I've ever taken. If anybody is good at Photoshop, please reply or PM me, cause I wanna see if someone can help/or do for me a commorative wallpaper! (either for the 25th or for C25):

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_005_Medium_.jpg

These Custodial folks were awesome! They were playing BBall with the garbage can and a mini BBall!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_008_Medium_.jpg

Folks waiting for Figments and Shirts! (me included, haha):

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_009_Medium_.jpg

Pin Station! They have several different variations for the 25th pins:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_010_Medium_.jpg

More to come!

EpcotServo

Yeah, i got to the group photo like 5mins too late :( I saw everyone dispersing and heading off. Then the 5pm meet was at 6 and i was clueless (and pouted lots about it) then it rained.. and rained.. the deluge.. and since the dessert reception was inside I couldn't just swing by and say hello, i didn't even know where to swing by and say hello.

I tried :(
It's ok, I missed it too! Though because I got there at the right time, I got to say thanks to Jim Macphee!
:D

Oh, and a big thanks and congrats to Adam (JediMaster) for the great job on the event! I was about to say hi when the skies opened up and I had to take cover!
:lol:

After that I think the seas had been born.

EPCOT.nut

Some of the descriptions from the exhibition and 2 photos from the re-dedication. We were in the first 6 or so rows back from the stage and had a really great view of the ceremony - it was just hard to get good pictures!

Attachments

• 100_1568.jpg
    100_1568.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_1569.jpg
    100_1569.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_1570.jpg
    100_1570.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_1541.jpg
    100_1541.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_1546.jpg
    100_1546.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 44

t3techcom18

Back to the posts!

This Dream Squad dude, the one with the hat, was absolutely hilarious and provided jokes before rope drop!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_011_Medium_.jpg

Free roaming TT car for the Family of the Day! (never knew they had that!):

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_012_Medium_.jpg

And of course, the Big Cheese stopped by to see what was going on at rope drop!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_013_Medium_.jpg

If, by any chance, any of you were there, had their camaras on, and was videotaping Goofy breakdancing (yes, you read that, it was hilarious), PLEASE put it online!! It's absolutely great to share!

Waiting at the stage!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_014_Medium_.jpg

Some of the folks I was next to, including Adam!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_015_Medium_.jpg

Tons of folks behind me!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_016_Medium_.jpg

Me eagerly awaiting the ceremony! (before wearing the special 25th shirt and wearing Deb's hat!):

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_017_Medium_.jpg

John and Jenn singing One Little Spark, with the ol' Figment in the air!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_018_Medium_.jpg

Jim MacPhee, Erin Wallace, and the Future World CMs:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_022_Medium_.jpg

Just a few more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom