October 3rd's No So Scary Halloween Party

Moustronaut

So...I think this raises an important question of what will be announced at this (potential) press conference? Perhaps the Poly is being converted to a Holiday Inn Express with an Old Navy in the lobby...
Or maybe they are going to build "something" next to the Contemporary Resort. :ROFLOL:

darrin933

Why couldnt it of been the 2nd! I am getting married at the WDW chapel and I have booked both private rooms at the California grill for my reception. We were hoping for Wishes that night but O'well, at least we have fireworks.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Why couldnt it of been the 2nd! I am getting married at the WDW chapel and I have booked both private rooms at the California grill for my reception. We were hoping for Wishes that night but O'well, at least we have fireworks.

Congrats!!! And we BETTER get a trip report!!! :wave::wave:

WhatJaneSays

Dang ... that was basically the only night the whole family could go together and it was Dad's birthday. The only other night we could all potential go would be the 30st and I'm sure that night is sold out by now and no one wanted to go that close to Halloween anyway.

We already had tickets for 18 people and 5 rooms booked on one reservation at the Pop. I hope they will refund or let us split up the tickets and reservations so different groups can go different nights.

imamouse

Best wishes on your upcoming nuptials. I wouldn't worry too much about the fireworks. If it is a media event, you might get to see a unique fireworks show.

MKCP 1985

Dang ... that was basically the only night the whole family could go together and it was Dad's birthday. The only other night we could all potential go would be the 30st and I'm sure that night is sold out by now and no one wanted to go that close to Halloween anyway. We already had tickets for 18 people and 5 rooms booked on one reservation at the Pop. I hope they will refund or let us split up the tickets and reservations so different groups can go different nights.

Please note, Oct 3rd is not sold out. It has been cancelled due to an unexpected operational need.

Currently none of the remaining nights for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party are sold-out.

;) :wave:

james15

If what I have been hearing is true...the October 3rd MNSSHP being cancelled might have to do with something that hasnt been mentioned yet on this board. I know this is mean to dangle stuff in front of you w/o saying more, but I just wanted to give peeps a heads up.
I have feeling you folks won't be diappointed!

wedway71

QUESTION......

Will be in Fl October 22-25.Thinking about doing the Not So Scary Halloween for first time.

Question 1- can you just purchase tickets for the event and not spend all day at park?

Question 2- What are the hours-Thinking about spending day at DTD then going there at night.

kennygman

question......

Will be in fl october 22-25.thinking about doing the not so scary halloween for first time.

Question 1- can you just purchase tickets for the event and not spend all day at park?

yes, you can purchase at the gate, if they are still available. Some dates sell out in advance. Yes, you can enter the park at 4 pm with a mnsshp ticket alone.

question 2- what are the hours-thinking about spending day at dtd then going there at night.
Party hours 7 pm-12am
edit for content

wbboy29

QUESTION......

Will be in Fl October 22-25.Thinking about doing the Not So Scary Halloween for first time.

Question 2- What are the hours-Thinking about spending day at DTD then going there at night.

Yes, you can just purchase a party ticket separately, and not spend all day at the park. The parties start at 7pm, but when I went last year they started to allow party goers in at 4pm. So if they still do that this year you could spend you morning at afternoon at DTD, then head over to the MK around 4 and spend the rest of your evening enjoying the park.

Have a great time, at your first party. They are such a BLAST!!! :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
QUESTION......

You will have a choice of Thursday the 23rd or Friday the 24th. Both will be more crowded as they are close to Halloween, but the 24th will be much more crowded with more local visitors.

There will also be a lot more people in costume being close to the 31st...not as much involvement in September or early October.

They will probably not sell out, but the 24th would be more likely. The option you have with not buying until you arrive is to make a choice based on weather.

It is a neat event to experience at least once for all Disney lovers!

WickedQueen22

Miley Cyrus' 16th birthday isn't until Nov 23rd...... seriously 6 weeks early?

Let's hope it's not the season opener for MTVs Super Sweet Sixteen :hurl:

WildLodgeFan

Miley Cyrus' 16th birthday isn't until Nov 23rd...... seriously 6 weeks early?

Let's hope it's not the season opener for MTVs Super Sweet Sixteen :hurl:

Totally agree about the Super Sweet Sixteen show! We are going to WDW for our DD's 16 - she said she would rather be with her family then have a big party. How sweet is that?

Just to add to the old rumor mill - could it be that they are filming a special of her birthday party and it will air on her actual birthday on the Disney Channel/ABS/ABC Family?

New2WDW

Here is some more info that adds to the mystery....

I got a phone call today from Disney saying that my October 4th Tony's Town Square Dinner reservation was being cancelled as were ALL Restaurant Dinners at MK that night and that I needed to call them back to reschedule or move it to lunch! :eek: I booked at 180 days out and now I hope there is something available not to mention this was where my wife wanted to eat.

So MNSSHP cancelled on October 3rd and ALL restaurants in MK are closing for October 4th! What in the world is going on and will the MK even be open? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom