October 3rd's No So Scary Halloween Party

New2WDW

Here is some more info that adds to the mystery....

I got a phone call today from Disney saying that my October 4th Tony's Town Square Dinner reservation was being cancelled as were ALL Restaurant Dinners at MK that night and that I needed to call them back to reschedule or move it to lunch! :eek: I booked at 180 days out and now I hope there is something available not to mention this was where my wife wanted to eat.

So MNSSHP cancelled on October 3rd and ALL restaurants in MK are closing for October 4th! What in the world is going on and will the MK even be open? :veryconfu

I called Disney back and they said MK would be closed Sat Oct 4th at 3 pm! What is going on!!!!

Rob562

I called Disney back and they said MK would be closed Sat Oct 4th at 3 pm! What is going on!!!!

In another thread, I commented that I didn't think even Disneyland closed that early for the Pirates premiere... So then I started wondering what movie projects Disney has in the pipeline that they could be doing a sneak WDW premiere for... So I checked out IMDB.

October 3rd: Beverly Hills Chihuahua... [SHUDDER!] :hurl:
But usually the star-studded premieres are a week or two before it's released to the public in theaters... There's also "Morning Light" on October 17 , and lastly High School Musical 3 on October 24th...

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom