October 3rd's No So Scary Halloween Party

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Due to an operational need, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will not be available for Friday, October 3, 2008.

Guests who have purchased tickets for this date will be individually contacted by Walt Disney World Ticketing to make alternate arrangements. Guests may experience this fall tradition on 24 select nights throughout September and October. (Please note this event requires separate admission.) The nights include:
September 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, and 30.
October 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, and 31.

Normal Magic Kingdom Park hours for October 3rd are currently 9 AM - 7 PM but are always subject to change.

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
are any of the other nights getting close to being sold out?

Please note, Oct 3rd is not sold out. It has been cancelled due to an unexpected operational need.

Currently none of the remaining nights for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party are sold-out.

The Mom

Premium Member
what am i suppose to do with my tickets?

See first post; you will be contacted. I would check my schedule to see if I can make any of the other nights. If not, I think they would refund your money, or compensate you with a voucher to spend at WDW as you please.

coasterphil

Was it cancelled for a private party?

I can't see what else an "operational need" would be. Obviously Disney can't come out and say private party though as, "Sorry we canceled the party you were so looking forward too, but someone is willing to drop a huge sum on money for a buyout, so too bad for you. Here's a refund though!" isn't going to make guests too happy.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I can't see what else an "operational need" would be. Obviously Disney can't come out and say private party though as, "Sorry we canceled the party you were so looking forward too, but someone is willing to drop a huge sum on money for a buyout, so too bad for you. Here's a refund though!" isn't going to make guests too happy.

You could have been told a week or a day before. Stuff happens, move on.
Put it in the not fair category of airline moved my travel time....it rained on my vacation....my favorite ride was down for refurb....

Edit: You should be thanking JP for thinking enough of the folks here to give this early warning as soon as he heard. :eek:

wannabeBelle

You could have been told a week or a day before. Stuff happens, move on.
Put it in the not fair category of airline moved my travel time....it rained on my vacation....my favorite ride was down for refurb....

Edit: You should be thanking JP for thinking enough of the folks here to give this early warning as soon as he heard. :eek:

Absolutely true!!!! JP you are the best!!!! Thanks for thinking of all of us over here at WDWMagic!!!! :kiss::kiss: Belle

WDWFigment

So...I think this raises an important question of what will be announced at this (potential) press conference? Perhaps the Poly is being converted to a Holiday Inn Express with an Old Navy in the lobby...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom