Oct 2010 Roll Call Too Early??

cemeb4dk

Sorry I just checked my vacation countdown widget and it stated 403 long days til our 11 days at the world. It seems so long away from now, because it is. But we did go last Thanksgiving for 11 days and then a cruise in February. So we did our trips early and this year and late last year and when we sat down to decide when to go again, we decided over Halloween. So we will be going OCt25 to Nov 5. Hopefully staying at the beachclub in a 1 bedroom need to wait til Nov for my 11 month window. It was a tough choice for us between Halloween and Christmas we love both, but we thought the weather is more predictable near Halloween and I like the halloween party better than the Christmas one. Both are awesome but Halloween is a bit better we think.

So anyone else going next Halloween:wave:

lilfritzy

44 more days for us ! Oct 22-30. It's our belated honeymoon/1st anniversary trip. We got married last year and never took a honeymoon. We wanted to buy a house first, so with that done we will be on our way soon. Sooo can't wait ! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MagicMegan

We check in the beach club on the 28th, and there til the 4th. It's our home resort and our favorite
Nice! I've stayed there once and love Jelly Rolls on the BW lol.

My family is going the 25th, but I'm not going till the 27th so I don't miss too many classes. We're there till the 2nd (my birthday).

Upvote 0

tomm4004

Oct 3-12 at Poly using Fall/Winter room plan. $255 ($267 on weekend). Originally couldn't get all nine nights but checked everyday on website and eventually came up. Oddly, trying night by night didn't work, but when I re-tried the entire stay (a week later) it worked.

First time in October for us (been Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May).

Upvote 0

828tnt

wondering if there is an up to date list? i've seen a few previous months have a list.... of course i'm not volunteering though...

my family and i will be there 10/9 - 10/16 at akl

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Single digit dancing! 9 days! :eek:

15 more days until we fly into MCO to stay at the Marriott for one night then off to Pop Century on October 7th.

I will be down for a quick weekend trip starting next Thursday 9/30! Whoo Hoo! :sohappy: 9 days to go!

Look out for me and the WDWMagic button that will be on the strap of my bag!

From Oct 1-10, I will mostly be at Epcot, enjoying the Food & Wine Festival :slurp:

Upvote 0

lpet11984

I'll be checking in late on Friday, Oct 8th and hanging around in Epcot with a dear friend to enjoy the festival for a long weekend (through Oct 11th). I'm so excited- I've never been able to go to the festival prior to this year. See you all there! :-D

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Look out for me and the WDWMagic button that will be on the strap of my bag!

From Oct 1-10, I will mostly be at Epcot, enjoying the Food & Wine Festival :slurp:

Well, you and some others of us here now have to watch 2 weather systems. About a week before we get better details, but Lisa and the new one could pose problems early part of October.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom