Nov 2007 Report

*WARNING*

This is pretty much like my previous trip reports . . . not a lot of actual Disney World, but plenty of references to p00p.

The “underpants incident” alone probably falls into the category of extreme bad taste and Too Much Information.

You see, I’ve got a little devil on my left shoulder with the sense of humor of a five year old constantly saying: “Do it, do it, post another p00p reference!”

. . . and I know what you’re thing: “What about the little angel that sits on you right shoulder?”

Well a couple years ago . . . I think it was right after I posted this one:

12.jpg

. . . He got so disgusted that he took off, and I’ve never seen him since.
So if you’re hoping for actual information about and photos of Disney World, I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed.

If, on the other hand, you have the sense of humor of a 5 year old - like me - enjoy!

We flew down this year rather than driving. Ryan said the only thing he would miss is staying at the slimy motels along 95 on the way down. I assured him that we could probably find a slimy place along 192 and stay there for the first night before we checked into All-Star music.

The Motel 6 seemed just about perfect:

Picture009.jpg

Picture002.jpg

I give it 4.5 trucker's butts out of 5.

truckerbutt.jpg

Ryan wanted to find a good, slimy pizza place to go along with the slimy room. We found this place which didn’t quite meet his standards for squalor, but I thought it was pretty good.

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

“Orange World” was right down the street. We popped in to check it out. After seeing what they had there, I thought it would have been more appropriate to make the building shaped like a giant T-shirt:

Picture004.jpg

I have no idea how this happened, but somehow we ended up bringing three tubes of toothpaste. The Mousekeeping staff must have thought we Donny and Marie Osmond were staying there (I would have been tempted to cut out such a dated reference lest people think I was old:lookaroun . . . But Marie’s recent incident on that dancing show makes the reference hip and happening and "now" . . . Doesn’t it?:lookaroun

Picture010.jpg

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
We arrived bright and early at Sea World . . . just in time to hear the national anthem as the park opened. It was sort of moving. People removed their hats, put their hands over their hearts etc. . . and then, as soon as the anthem had ended - and I’m not making this up as a joke, this actually happened - the National Anthem transitioned into the Budweiser theme.:lol:

:lookaroun

Picture012.jpg

We saw this sign:

Picture016.jpg

. . . which I though was just a bit of cute kitsch. . . until not more than 5 minutes later when we saw this:

Picture022.jpg

Can you tell what I'm doing here?

Picture023.jpg

That's right, I'm sea-cow tipping.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Picture020.jpg

Picture024.jpg

And that brings us to (sadly) what was probably the highlight of our day:

“The underpants incident”

Now Linda will tell you that I tend to keep underwear until there’s nearly nothing left of it. I’d be willing to bet I have underwear that’s older than some of the people who post on here.

Well this particular day, I had a pair with elastic that, when you pulled on it, rather than stretching it made sort of an ugly crackling sound.

That normally doesn’t bother me much, but on that day, I had loose-fitting shorts, and the underwear was falling down in my shorts . . . which was beginning to really annoy me.

I told Ryan that I had to go into the bathroom to take them off.
I normally don’t like to use the handicapped stalls - thinking of them sort of like handicapped parking spaces, but, in this case, I thought I could use the extra room (and what were the odds of an actual handicapped person showing up right then?).

. . . so I peeked in the stall, and, it was MAGNIFICENT in there. It was spacious with it’s own sink, mirror and garbage can. It had carved end-tables with antique lamps on doilies, and there was a wide selection of reading material (okay, you caught me, I’m making some of that up, but it was cool).
So I grabbed the underwear, tore it off, and tossed it in the garbage can. Then, after looking around a little bit, I decided to take advantage of this rare opportunity to take care of a little business . . . IN STYLE.

. . . so I was sitting there, reading a copy of Architectural Digest, when I heard a “whirring” sound. I peeked through the openings in the stall, and . . . you guessed it . . . there an old man in a wheelchair making his way toward my stall.

I quickly hitched up my pants and sheepishly made a quick exit.

I went to tell Ryan the story and he couldn't stop laughing. Unfortunately, he hates when I take photos of him laughing and covers his face with his sleeve, so this unfortunately was the best shot I could get of him:

Picture017.jpg

. . . I did, however, lay in wait so I could get a shot of the real star of this story:

Picture018.jpg

H20Babie

I don't think I've laughed this hard reading a TR in a long time! It's right up my ... alley :lol: Having a 6 year old boy and a bit of that potty humour myself, I can't wait to find out if there were any p00p incidences! Looking forward to more!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
I don't think I've laughed this hard reading a TR in a long time! It's right up my ... alley :lol: Having a 6 year old boy and a bit of that potty humour myself, I can't wait to find out if there were any p00p incidences! Looking forward to more!

Glad you're enjoyig it. Here's the last bit of the first day, then I'll do more when I get a chance.

Here's a spectacular "muffin top":

Picture034.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture032.jpg

And those of you who read last years trip report know that I took this photo of ants tracing the outline of a pizza box that had been removed:

IMG_0005.jpg

Ryan and I just thought that was really cool, so I came up with the idea of trying to make a “hidden Mickey out of ants.

I poured sugar in the pattern below to see what would happen:

Picture040.jpg

. . . and left it there overnight, so now you’ll just have to wait until the next installment to see what happened.

jiminy.cricket

I love Orange World!

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

That's right, I'm sea-cow tipping.
:ROFLOL:

Ryan and I just thought that was really cool, so I came up with the idea of trying to make a “hidden Mickey out of ants.

I poured sugar in the pattern below to see what would happen:

Picture040.jpg

. . . and left it there overnight, so now you’ll just have to wait until the next installment to see what happened.
OMG; absolutely loving this TR. I can't wait to find out what happened!

JJHale

That's no ordinary muffin top... it's a classy muffin top/ tramp stamp combination :eek: :sohappy:

And the camo pants add to the whole ensemble!

It sure is nice to read a TR from someone else who sees the world through the eys of a warped five year old. My wife is rolling hers eyes at me as I show her the pics. :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Gary, if you want truly slimy pizza on 192, you can't do Flippers. The only choice is New York Pizza World on 192 between Maingate Lane and Sherbeth Road. That's truly slimy.

Aurorabell

You're pics are cracking me up! I would never think to take pictures of people I don't know, but I guess now I will. Can't wait to read more.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom