Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymusiccity

Given The beasts castle follows the same idea no it wasn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same idea....different scale!

image.jpeg

Sped2424

@Brian Swan posting a photo saying here ya go after my post saying no photoshops came up on April Fool's day?
The construction site looking the same as another picture with a toy castle put on top of it?
A fully built and painted miniature castle within a week?
Seems obvious to me.
Given the size of the immature castle wouldn't be impossible to plop that on top overnight especially if it was already detailed. I didn't see your post nor was I the only one who fell for the photoshop. But whateva

Wikkler

Given the size of the immature castle wouldn't be impossible to plop that on top overnight especially if it was already detailed. I didn't see your post nor was I the only one who fell for the photoshop. But whateva
I'm more surprised no photoshops showed up today.
Sorry - I actually had to "work" at work today :)
As this is a "construction update", though I'd post this one
View media item 1149
Oh, and I'm aware more people than just you fell for it.

Brian Swan

@Brian Swan posting a photo saying here ya go after my post saying no photoshops came up on April Fool's day?
The construction site looking the same as another picture with a toy castle put on top of it?
Seems obvious to me.
BINGO! And yes, it wasn't a great job, but I did it in about 10 min, at 11:30 PM after probably too much bourbon. OBTW, the "castle" is actually the miniature from Stroybookland in DL...

Next Big Thing

Seems obvious to me.
I'll admit I was tired, forgot what day it was and fell for it.

However, your point about it showing up so quickly doesn't hold much bearing as Beast's castle popped up literally overnight.

Wikkler

I'll admit I was tired, forgot what day it was and fell for it.

However, your point about it showing up so quickly doesn't hold much bearing as Beast's castle popped up literally overnight.
It still had to grow some, it took about the same time as your elementary-school-student's bean plant.

RSoxNo1

So the Frozen/Princess meet and greet was something that @WDW1974 broke on November 15, 2013 (link here).
A Disney Princesses Meet and Greet (think EPCOT version of what just opened at MK with Frozen characters leading the way.

No, I am not kidding.

I think in hindsight I would have been ok with a European themed building that housed a Princess meet and greet if that was all that was coming. It would essentially be an extension to Akershus and there is an obvious demand after Princess Fairytale Hall. Character Meet and Greets have become increasingly important (in the absence of new rides) and having a dedicated Future World facility (Epcot Character Spot) and World Showcase facility (Norway Pavilion) would have been a sacrifice that I was willing to make.

For those people doubting his info on Guardians of the Tower, this was something recent that he had correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom