Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

eagle_whattheman.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Cesar R M

Also, someone mentioned a possible delay. That would be hilarious... as everything new is getting delayed.
Is this because of unforeseen circumstances? or just plain cost cuts that slowed down the project?

jkpmac

Selling a product via nostalgia. Remember the good old days when your bread was made daily by your mom, or at least bought locally from the bakery. That's what the ad is about, they're saying that their bread is like the bread from your childhood, not the thinly sliced stuff you buy today. Kind of the same idea with Pepsi Max playing on the idea that old fashion sugar is better than glucose/fructose syrup they use today.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Also, someone mentioned a possible delay. That would be hilarious... as everything new is getting delayed.
Is this because of unforeseen circumstances? or just plain cost cuts that slowed down the project?

Either way it's poor planning and management in my opinion. They should always factor in plenty of testing and adjustment time on new rides or shows

alissafalco

Aren't the boats supposed to be the same as Maelstrom? And in water? I think it's fake, or definitely not frozen ever after.

Marlins1

Brutal week for a WDW fan like me. The TSL cutbacks look pretty major and the AK delays mess up my May trip. Might as well push back the Epcot projects too. I have the same old fast passes booked that I've had for the last however many trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom