Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

DID THEY JUST USE A CLIP OF FLYNN, RAPUNZEL, AND TIANA SINGING FROM THE MICKEY MAP SHOW AT DISNEYLAND. I HATE HOW PROMOS ARE DONE
image.jpeg

Jones14

I think the teal is the scenery behind them, but it could be the seats. Either way, it's smart marketing for what amounts to three new shows and one heavily refurbished ride.

DID THEY JUST USE A CLIP OF FLYNN, RAPUNZEL, AND TIANA SINGING FROM THE MICKEY MAP SHOW AT DISNEYLAND. I HATE HOW PROMOS ARE DONE
Is it possible that a Tangled stage show may be coming to DHS this summer? Wasn't this once rumoured as a replacement of BATB's show? If not there are some really deceptive ads running right now.

WDWLover#1

Is it possible that a Tangled stage show may be coming to DHS this summer? Wasn't this once rumoured as a replacement of BATB's show? If not there are some really deceptive ads running right now.
No it's too late of an announcement. They'd want to big that up as its a big property for them.

Cesar R M

Pretty sure its part of the Castle show (which will feature princess and the frog, tangled).
Besides, most of the footage seems to be from Festival of Fantasy.

Sped2424

Pretty sure its part of the Castle show (which will feature princess and the frog, tangled).
Besides, most of the footage seems to be from Festival of Fantasy.
Nope it's definitly footage ripped straight from Mickey and the Magical Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom