Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

I'm more surprised no photoshops showed up today.
Honestly.. I think the majority of people just hide in this day (specially from American websites).
Its the "nah, its going to be a huge mess today.. bad pranks everywhere" maneuver.

Mike S

I dont think the movie was bad. just overhyped for hitting the "right spot" in the money aspect.
Tangled for me was better.
Ps, Still annoying how pixied dusted ultra disney fans kept claiming that Frozen was a "epic masterpiece that gave us many things that no other movie gave, like family issues, magic, friendship" (and who knows how many skadosh to over inflate the movie).
When it was clear that these people who said this, never seen movies outside of Disney (like dreamworks, nickelodeon, or japanese studios..etc..)
image.jpeg

Sped2424

I don't think this one is nearly tall enough to work almost ever. ESPECIALLY up close. Beast's Castle works for the most part when I see it, but this just seems like a big fail.
it's gotta be intentional to look like a music box on a hill? I mean the thing is straight from frozen fever
landscape-1447175173-frozen-fever-originally-debuted-with-2015s-live-action-cinderella-in-theaters.png

they can't honestly believe in any world that this works convincingly as a castle in the distance.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I don't think this one is nearly tall enough to work almost ever. ESPECIALLY up close. Beast's Castle works for the most part when I see it, but this just seems like a big fail.
Its obviously inspired by Norway...oh wait, that castle is directly from the movie. Well, the movie is inspired by Norway o the new castle is defacto PPIEW!

Wikkler

That was my exact reaction as well! Sigh
it's gotta be intentional to look like a music box on a hill? I mean the thing is straight from frozen fever
landscape-1447175173-frozen-fever-originally-debuted-with-2015s-live-action-cinderella-in-theaters.png

they can't honestly believe in any world that this works convincingly as a castle in the distance.
I guess... Still stupid if you ask me.
Something tells me it's meant to be the palace area of the summer house where you meet the girls :(
You people should have known by this point.
Yes. Because we all know it wasn't there last week and Disney never builds that fast.

217564__UNOPT__safe_animated_ask-pun_rimshot.gif.gif
Absolutely amazing post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom