Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

danv3

Although they would never do this, the best thing to do for Frozen would be to have it be no FP. Then at least everyone would have a shot at the ride on an equal basis (i.e., if you want to ride, you show up and wait).

NearTheEars

Although they would never do this, the best thing to do for Frozen would be to have it be no FP. Then at least everyone would have a shot at the ride on an equal basis (i.e., if you want to ride, you show up and wait).

7DMT is still going strong as FP+ hard to come by even a few weeks out. Makes me wonder if as an AP if I will ever get a shot at getting a FP for Frozen. Maybe like 4 years after it opens. A day guest? Maybe never ha.

Matt_Black

First, that ignores the upcoming sequel. Second, the article fails to mention that while the lines to meet are shorter, they are by no means short. Today, Anna & Elsa were pulling in 60 minute wait times according to the MDE app, longer than any other character in MK. 3) Snow White is a 70 year old film who's title princess has very short wait times, that didn't stop the ride from being very popular despite the many criticisms ("It's too short! It needs another show scene! Those @#$%ing seats!!!").

Sped2424

And is the reality of almost every attraction. With the exception of KSR on some days. There is no attraction that can accommodate all of the guests in their respective parks.
No no no don't twist this. Frozen's demand is dangerous to the point of putting the attraction in the low capacity maelstrom was not only stupid but irresponsible. This is going to be a bit of a different ballgame than your standard high in demand eticket.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."
You make a good point. World Showcase cant win, lol. This will become a paradox of sorts if they continue to add character based attractions in WS. *Dr Emmit Brown voice: Great Scott!

- Families avoid WS due its lack of rides and find it "boring" and in turn visit Epcot less than other parks

- Disney adds characters and rides to entice those families

- Families who liked WS for its dining and cultural aspects end up avoiding it due to the crowds and cartooning and eventually visit less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom