Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazyboy97o

Why would it get bad ride reviews? I think the ride will be ok and being Frozen will get rave reviews from the little girls it's meant for among others.
The development timeline was incredibly rushed. A process that now takes Disney about two years was pushed through in about six months.

HauntedMansionFLA

I still wonder what else Frozen will get? I'd be surprised if this is all they got. Though, I'm not sure where else they could put a Frozen attraction/land. Which is probably why they had to nix Maelstrom, as terrible as that idea was.

Personally, I think it would be smart of them to add an entire themed expansion to Blizzard Beach with Frozen. No reason why it has to be in a major park.
They have another movie coming out. I was just over at our mall and it was Trick or Treat night there - lots of Frozen costumes all over the place. It's something that is going to be around a long time. We have some information about the ride. But what about the other area being built? Is it just a meet and greet? How many people go through that area per hour? I would think that Disney would learn their lesson with everything that's gône on in the past. First, they started Frozen off at EPCOT but it was too crazy. So they moved them to the MK and that was a nightmare. Hopefully, there is a plan ahead of time.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
They have another movie coming out. I was just over at our mall and it was Trick or Treat night there - lots of Frozen costumes all over the place. It's something that is going to be around a long time. We have some information about the ride. But what about the other area being built? Is it just a meet and greet? How many people go through that area per hour? I would think that Disney would learn their lesson with everything that's gône on in the past. First, they started Frozen off at EPCOT but it was too crazy. So they moved them to the MK and that was a nightmare. Hopefully, there is a plan ahead of time.

Yes, it is just a meet and greet.

HauntedMansionFLA

I think they should make the ride FP+ only. Otherwise you will have a good couple thousand people soaking up ac that could be out spending money....................
I can see a day when there is Jo stand by line. Just FastPass Plus. You schedule your whole trip out when you arrive until you leave. I'm not kidding. You Schedule all of your rides, dining and meet / greets. Schedule every second. If your organized
, it would be a good deal.

danv3

I think they should make the ride FP+ only. Otherwise you will have a good couple thousand people soaking up ac that could be out spending money....................

What a disaster that would be. That would leave potentially thousands of guests completely unable to ride every day.

matt9112

What a disaster that would be. That would leave potentially thousands of guests completely unable to ride every day.

in theory only x number can ride any day but....you need to give regular day guests a chance...there already behind the 8 ball enough.

matt9112

The 3rd theater should help with Soarin's lines.

keep in mind overall park attendance will bump with new frozen ride. its not the same x value as today....you will have a larger x value to work with. only time will tell but i think it might be a wash if anything more FP+ to hand out...

AmUK

Won't the traffic in World Showcase be incredibly crowded now? That can't be good planning. Future world is pretty barren.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Either way it will be. Unless they have made this like hm or little mermaid. It should be either Fp+ only or no Fp+. Someone somewhere posted that the ride system does about 750-900 per hour.

MerlinTheGoat

Who are Burbank and Staggs? And what is their history with rides in the parks?
Burbank is a location, a city in California. That's where the corporate headquarters for the Disney company is located. So when people are blaming Burbank, they're blaming the executive leadership that runs the company. Tom Staggs is the current Chief Operating Officer (and supposedly the front runner for CEO when Bob Iger is finally finished)-
https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/about-disney/leadership/corporate-management-team/thomas-staggs

Staggs was brought into the company by Michael Eisner, he and his associates played a huge part in kicking off the negative changes that have been occurring with Disney and the parks since the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom